Orbx central freezes before download completed of True Earth GB Central, North and South

Des

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  Xplane 11

Screenshot:  

Issue:  Over a year ago, I purchased all the True Earth GB regions. I still can't enjoy my scenery despite posting several requests for help, spending hours searching the forums, and uninstalling and reinstalling Central countless times. My most recent post was uploaded at the start of May, and no one has responded. Central appears to download and unzip the files and folders, but for each region, freezes the process at 23%. I have just kept Central running for 3 days withy TE North, all the pre-requisites are in place, I have plenty of drive space and a system which runs  Xplane at a good frame rate and high resolution textures. Please advise why install freezes, and how to bypass this message. Otherwise,  please advise how I can obtain a refund. Thank you. Central log attached.

central log 07.06.20.zip

Hello,

if not, can you try this?

Hello,

please try checking all the prerequisite software and update it as necessary.

Running the Windows system scan might also be a good idea.

Yes, I see six Orbx Central processes and one OrbxCentralWorker.exe entry.

Once you have done that, close all the instances, uninstall Orbx Central and delete:

C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Orbx-central-updater

C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Programs\Orbx-central

C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\Orbx

Your TMP file location\Orbx

Then reinstall and see if it is fixed.

Thanks.

Thanks both. Re my antivirus, I have it set to recognise Orbx and have set permission to download. I will try the steps you suggest, Nick, including updating the prerequisite software and let you know how I get on. Thank you both for your prompt response.

Hello. I followed the steps suggested by Nick. I'd actually run Windows system scan about 6 weeks ago, it identified a handful of corrupt files which were replaced or repaired, although none seemed to have any obvious link to Orbx. I uninstalled then re-installed the pre-requisite software, again I had done this several times before. I then uninstalled Orbx Central and deleted the files listed. I then re-installed Orbx, and launched the install of TE GB Central. I'm afraid I got the same result, it all worked smoothly until the 23% mark, then seemed to just stop working. I ran Central for 48 hours, but no further conversion appears to have taken place. I'm happy to try the steps once again if it would help provide more data. I have Orbx Central ticked as trusted in my Firewall and allowed Orbx Central and Orbx FTXEUNIR110 as trusted apps. I've set my anti virus to allow Orbx apps etc. through. Thank you. 

central log 11.06.20.zip

Hello Nick. I have done what you suggested, re-started my computer then launched Central. I let it run for several hours, then closed it down, and re-opened. No progress, I'm afraid. It simply continues to shows 23% progress, and does not appear to have started the extraction process, as far as I can tell. Log attached. I have a dedicated 1TB hard drive I use for Xplane, but install the libraries on my C drive. 

central log 13.06.20.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Des, 
I am noticing similar issue with Orbx Central, ie. major downloads or file verification processes stopping at around 70-80% and there seems to be no other choice left than just shut down Orbx Central it and then reopen it, which then "miraculously" displays the process as being complete.
Have a great day
Rafal

2 hours ago, Des said:

Hello Nick. Would you have a timeline by which the development team will have considered possible solutions to my extraction issues? Thank you. 

Hello,

unfortunately, I am in the same position as you, I have sent messages and your topic is in the correct forum but we can only wait for someone to read them.

You are not alone!!  Similar problems trying to download PAKT, KSAN, and other large Orbx files.  Monitoring network activity with Task Manager, it starts at about 2%.  Started downloading PAKT at 8:06 PM.  At 8:52 pm had loaded 437 of 929.86 MB, and network activity was zero.  At 2:30 AM had loaded 661 of 929.86 MB, zero network activity, so gave up and turned computer off.  Message in log file mainly said 'Download Interrupted'.  Adds a new line every second or so, so the log files get very large.  Have no problems downloading other large files, appears that the problem is with Orbx Central.

Jim Kaye

Thanks Jim. In my case, the files appear to download, but the extraction process fails to start, and this freeze starts at 23%. I have no problems downloading other large files, for example via Steam, so hopefully the developers will identify the issue, which I agree must be to do with Central. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Josh Koz

Hi @Des

Can you try the following?

• Ensure you have enough free disk space.
  • Completely close Orbx Central. Ensure it's not running in the system tray
  • Delete the Orbx Central job cache found at C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\Orbx\job-cache.json
  • Restart Orbx Central and and reattempt the installation.
  • If the issue persists reattach your central.log file after encountering the issue.

Hello. No joy, I'm afraid, same outcome, the extraction process fails to start. I've attached my log and also a screen shot which may be of help.  

I have a dedicated 1TB hard drive I use for Xplane, so plenty of space available and no other programmes other than Xplane related on this drive.

Desmond

Screen shot at 23%.png

central log 16.07.20.zip

Hopefully the developers can sort out the issue, it seems a number of users are experiencing the same problem. I haven't been able to enjoy my TE GB scenery for more than a year.

28 minutes ago, Des said:

Hopefully the developers can sort out the issue, it seems a number of users are experiencing the same problem. I haven't been able to enjoy my TE GB scenery for more than a year.

In my experience often these problems are caused by ISPs having corrupt caches that just keep storing the same files even if they are corrupted.

I wonder if you set up a VPN (you can get trial subscriptions) and try to download the scenery?  When FTX Central was running slow for downloads (because our ISP masters here in Australia had flagged the Orbx servers as P2P I suspect) I set up a VPN and the download speed increased markedly, so maybe just maybe if it is an ISP issue using a VPN could bypass it.

On 6/7/2020 at 7:26 PM, Des said:

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  Xplane 11

Screenshot:  

Issue:  Over a year ago, I purchased all the True Earth GB regions. I still can't enjoy my scenery despite posting several requests for help, spending hours searching the forums, and uninstalling and reinstalling Central countless times. My most recent post was uploaded at the start of May, and no one has responded. Central appears to download and unzip the files and folders, but for each region, freezes the process at 23%. I have just kept Central running for 3 days withy TE North, all the pre-requisites are in place, I have plenty of drive space and a system which runs  Xplane at a good frame rate and high resolution textures. Please advise why install freezes, and how to bypass this message. Otherwise,  please advise how I can obtain a refund. Thank you. Central log attached.

central log 07.06.20.zip 1.44 MB · 7 downloads

Hi. I had the same problems as above, the way I fixed it was to go into C: drive and delete the Orbx Library and delete all the GB South from my custom scenery folder stored on D: drive.

Then uninstall FTX Central with add/remove programmes, reinstall it, and then reboot, set where Orbx will store your temp files to the drive with the biggest storage. After this my scenery downloaded and installed, and is now working. Hope this helps.

To John, thanks for your suggestion and advice, I'll keep this in mind, although the download seems to work fine, it's the conversion process once the files are downloaded that seems to be the main problem. But I'd never thought of setting up a VPN, so may try this.

To fsx pilot 1 (newbie) I have the same issue with all the TE GB scenery areas, the files download, then the conversion process stops and eventually freezes my computer so that I have to re-start. It is only Orbx central that gives me problems when downloading large files. Thanks for taking the time to post, it's good to know others are also having issues with Central.

To A Dale, thanks for your suggestion. I've actually tried this, partly as a result of guidance from the developers, but without success. I have a 1TB drive (designated my E drive) which I use solely for Xplane and add ons etc. The Orbx library files I store on my C drive, which is also 1TB with 330 GB free, so plenty of space available.

Thanks all.

1 hour ago, Des said:

To John, thanks for your suggestion and advice, I'll keep this in mind, although the download seems to work fine, it's the conversion process once the files are downloaded that seems to be the main problem. But I'd never thought of setting up a VPN, so may try this.

To fsx pilot 1 (newbie) I have the same issue with all the TE GB scenery areas, the files download, then the conversion process stops and eventually freezes my computer so that I have to re-start. It is only Orbx central that gives me problems when downloading large files. Thanks for taking the time to post, it's good to know others are also having issues with Central.

To A Dale, thanks for your suggestion. I've actually tried this, partly as a result of guidance from the developers, but without success. I have a 1TB drive (designated my E drive) which I use solely for Xplane and add ons etc. The Orbx library files I store on my C drive, which is also 1TB with 330 GB free, so plenty of space available.

Thanks all.

To Des, That was my problem, I had 460gb free. on my D; Drive, but FTX was saying 0kb. Also on my PC, E drive is the recovery drive only, do you think that might be a problem?

Hi A Dale. Thanks for your suggestion. I'll maybe have another go at following the steps which worked for you,  until I hear further from the developers.

On 7/24/2020 at 12:32 PM, Des said:

Hi A Dale. Thanks for your suggestion. I'll maybe have another go at following the steps which worked for you,  until I hear further from the developers.

I think that the specific solution to this problem should come from the developers themselves. Or are there other similar options?

Check inside the textures folders.

I have had the same problem also. But for me it was compiling in the background and just not updating the Orbx progress bar. It would sit silently for over several hours and then bang... done.

If your file count is going up in the textures folder... it is working!

To Clipuff. I agree that it is for the developers to provide a solution. I have tried virtually every suggestion previously suggested in the forums, as well as the ones in this thread, with no success. The issue does not lie with my system. I've actually made very limited progress, insofar as I've got to 25% as opposed to 23% with GB Central, but now instead of just freezing, my system crashes and won't go beyond 25%. So the files download OK, it is the conversion process that is causing the problem.

To ldgrant77. Thanks for your suggestion. I've monitored my texture folder as part of my numerous attempts to resolve this problem. The file count does go up, but stops far short of what it should be, I presume because the conversion process won't complete.

To the developers (Josh). Has the refreshed log I sent you with the screen shot on 16 July enabled you to identify the issue I am experiencing?

2 hours ago, Des said:

To Clipuff. I agree that it is for the developers to provide a solution. I have tried virtually every suggestion previously suggested in the forums, as well as the ones in this thread, with no success. The issue does not lie with my system. I've actually made very limited progress, insofar as I've got to 25% as opposed to 23% with GB Central, but now instead of just freezing, my system crashes and won't go beyond 25%. So the files download OK, it is the conversion process that is causing the problem.

To ldgrant77. Thanks for your suggestion. I've monitored my texture folder as part of my numerous attempts to resolve this problem. The file count does go up, but stops far short of what it should be, I presume because the conversion process won't complete.

To the developers (Josh). Has the refreshed log I sent you with the screen shot on 16 July enabled you to identify the issue I am experiencing?

It's a long shot but have you made sure all folders that are involved in any part of the download conversion storage etc are all absolutely not resticted and have full permissions across the board as well as full sharing?

There seem to have been two problems, one that nothing was happening and now a second,

when something is happening but then the PC crashes.

Just to rule it out, if there is an overclock, please disable that. This has solved the problem of

the PC crashing for numerous customers in the past.

Hi Nick. No, I've not overclocked my processor, although the option is available should I ever decide to do so. It's a little old, being an AMD FX 8350 8-core processor, but is fine for my needs at present and gives me excellent frame rates with Xplane.  The small change has only come about because I sat down for several hours focussing on GB Central and constantly re-started my computer and Orbx Central after each crash, but clearly there is still a fundamental issue.

To John - I'm fairly certain that is the case, but I'll check again just in case I missed something. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem and have tried the many suggestions presented.  I am running a i7, 32GB, 860EVO 1TB drive and this process just crawls along.  Closer analysis indicates that during the conversion process files are getting corrupted.  The files have never successfully extracted.

I have run the verification process and it appears to start from the beginning each time.    Some files file to convert correctly.  Attached is the central log.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Chuck

New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip

Clearly Chuck, there is a fundamental problem with Orbx Central. It's now one and a half years since I purchased at the TE GB areas, and I still can't enjoy my scenery. For me, like you,  it is the conversion process that seems to be causing the problem, I really wish that someone on the development team would acknowledge there is an issue, and create a patch to fix it, rather than suggest the same steps over and over again.

• 2 weeks later...

To the developers.

So, I have made progress basically using trial and error over many (frustrating) hours.

I decided trying to try installing TE GB Central directly in the Xplane folder; initially after several freezers and re-starts, it seemed to work. I got a message stating Central had been installed, and GB Central turned solid white in My Products. BUT..I also got an error message saying some files had not installed correctly, and prompting me to use the verify files option. Which I did. I got another message confirming a successful install, then the error message popped up again - use verify files. So I did again; and again; and again; in fact, I'm still getting the prompt after 3 days. Each time, I'm told the number of files which failed to install is different, there seems no logical reason why this should be the case. I've attached several screen shots plus my most recent central log. I've looked at this, and the common theme for GB Central is "failed to convert." I also tried installing GB South directly to the Xplane folder. NOT my preference, but I'm getting desperate. After 2 freezes and restarts, I've given up for now. On a final note, I've downloaded, installed and played Flight Simulator 2020 - a download of 91GB. So it is NOT my system at fault, but rather Orbx Central. So, what is the solution to make my scenery install and work in the sim?

Install confirmed.png

central log 30.08.20.zip Error verify files #2.zip Verify files and install #3.zip Installation errors 30.08.20 #1.zip

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @Des

I've done a small breakdown of the issue you're encountering. Mainly to provide a deeper insight into what's happening and as a reference for future users in case they encounter something similar. Feel free to jump straight to the tldr section at the bottom if you're not interested in the details.

On 8/31/2020 at 1:27 AM, Des said:

I got a message stating Central had been installed, and GB Central turned solid white in My Products. BUT..I also got an error message saying some files had not installed correctly, and prompting me to use the verify files option. Which I did. I got another message confirming a successful install, then the error message popped up again - use verify files.

Orbx Central won't completely stop an installation when an error is encountered. Instead it continues to perform as much of the installation as possible. It will then notify the user at the end of the installation process of the number of files that failed during the install and asks the user to try rectify this by running 'verify files'. This behaviour exists for many reasons. One of which is that there are instances of an error for a single file (i.e anti-virus software interruptions) and this allows Orbx Central to push passed this. This is useful for users who leave downloads unattended or have a spotty network connection to have the process proceed as far as it possibly can instead of exiting at the first error encountered.

The provided log file indicates that Orbx Central is encountering a lot of errors during the installation resulting in a lot of missing files and in turn showing the 'Installation Errors' message post installation.

With that background out of the way I'll step through the errors in the latest provided log file.

Before any files can be extracted Orbx Central checks if E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Custom exists. At this stage it can't find the folder which is unusual but isn't an error just yet. The extraction process will try create folders within Custom Scenery.

2020-08-29T22:05:43.794Z [INFO] [Saturn] - Could not find a part of the path 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Custom'.

Orbx Central then attempts to extract a zip file from you backups directory but quickly encounters the first error.

2020-08-29T22:05:44.228Z [INFO] [Saturn] - Extract chunk C:\Users\Desi\AppData\Roaming\Orbx\Central\Backup\gbr-central-xp11\ccd78b26-a264-43e5-a19c-eadcd881f129.c.zip
2020-08-29T22:05:44.314Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [ERROR] Unable to create directory E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_B_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Overlay\autogen
2020-08-29T22:05:44.315Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [ERROR] Unable to create directory E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Custom\Castles
2020-08-29T22:05:44.357Z [INFO] [Saturn] - System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Custom\Castles'.

In the above Orbx Central needs the following folder E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Custom\Castles  to extract into so it tries to create it. However this fails to create the directory for two possible reasons. The first is that E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Custom doesn't exist. The second, less common cause is that Orbx Central doesn't have permissions to access this directory.

This repeats dozens of times throughout the log file.

2020-08-29T22:05:44.358Z [INFO] [Saturn] - System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_B_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Overlay\Earth nav data\+50-010'.
2020-08-29T22:05:44.364Z [INFO] [Saturn] - System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_B_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Overlay\autogen'.
2020-08-29T22:05:44.365Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [ERROR] Unable to create directory E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_C_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Orthos\Earth nav data\+50-010
2020-08-29T22:05:44.366Z [INFO] [Saturn] - System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Custom\objects\Blackpool'.

After Orbx Central exhausts all files it can needs to extract it moves on to the configuration stage where the same similar error occurs.

2020-08-30T09:14:33.530Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [ERROR] We hit an exception when looking for XP config files in E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Custom. Ex: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Custom'.
2020-08-30T09:14:33.530Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [ERROR] We hit an exception when looking for XP config files in E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_B_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Overlay. Ex: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_B_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Overlay'.
2020-08-30T09:14:33.530Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [ERROR] We hit an exception when looking for XP config files in E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_C_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Orthos. Ex: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_C_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Orthos'.

And then again when writing out the version.txt file which marks the product as installed when Orbx Central is restarted.

2020-08-30T09:14:33.590Z [ERROR] [Central::InstallationService] - Failed to write version for gbr-central-xp11
2020-08-30T09:14:33.590Z [ERROR] [Central::InstallationService] - {"errno":-4058,"syscall":"open","code":"ENOENT","path":"E:\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\X-Plane 11\\Custom Scenery\\Orbx_A_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Custom\\version_gbr-central-xp11.txt"}

tldr:

The path E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\  or any subfolders either don't exist, isn't a strict directory (is it a shortcut, symlink or junction?), or can't be read for permissions reasons. As a result Orbx Central can't create folders here to extract the product files into, resulting in an incomplete install and the 'Installation Errors' warning.

Can you provide a screenshot of the contents of E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\ and whether it's a shortcut (or symlink or junction)?

Hi Josh.  Thanks for your detailed response, which I've read and understand and is hugely helpful, particularly the background you provided.

I've attached the screen shot you requested - E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\. It's definitely a folder, however I see that the Orbx central folders are marked as shortcuts pointing to this path on my C drive; C:\Users\Desi\Orbx Library\xp11\Orbx Libraries\Custom Scenery\Orbx_OrbxlibsXP\. I've attached the appropriate screen shot. I was careful to delete all previous folders I could find before attempting to install directly to my Xplane folder, however left this one alone as it was titled "Orbx Libraries" and I was concerned if I deleted any of the sub folders, it may impact negatively on the install. As I had previously followed your suggestions before attempting to install Central, I'm pretty sure all the necessary folders were deleted, but does this suggest that either I missed some, or that because Orbx libraries are on my C drive, but I'm trying to install Central on my E drive, part of the issue? Let me know if you need any other screenshots or details. Thank you.

Annotation 2020-09-07 125519.jpg

C drive annotation 07.09.20.jpg

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @Des

Shortcuts pointing to C:\Users\Desi\Orbx Library\xp11\Orbx Libraries\Custom Scenery\Orbx_OrbxlibsXP\ looks like big issue to me. This isn't a folder structure that Orbx Central would create for a library. It appears as if a Central library was created to point at the Orbx_OrbxlibsXP (Orbxlibs) product.

A Orbx Central library would be structured as follows.

The library root would be what you set in the Library settings of Orbx Central. For example this is the library root for me.

image.png

Inside the library root folders are created for your specific simulators. i.e (xp11, fsx). Inside these folders Orbx Central will create a folder for the product. The installation process extracts the files into the folder for that product and links what it needs into the Custom Scenery folder of X-Plane.

In your case it appears as if there was a Central library created at  C:\Users\Desi\Orbx Library. The Orbxlibs product was installed into this Central library. Then the Central library was removed and a new one created pointing to the Orbxlibs product within the previous existing Orbx Library.

If you currently have a Orbx Library set up to point to C:\Users\Desi\Orbx Library\xp11\Orbx Libraries\Custom Scenery\Orbx_OrbxlibsXP\ I'd strongly recommend removing this from your library settings and instead create one pointing at C:\Users\Desi\Orbx Library\.  I'd also recommend removing all shortcuts from within X-Plane's Custom Scenery folder that point to the C:\Users\Desi\Orbx Library\xp11\Orbx Libraries\Custom Scenery\Orbx_OrbxlibsXP\ path also.

Once you have done so, can you reattempt the installation which should hopefully proceed without the 'Can't find path' errors.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Josh. Sending you an update on progress to date. I removed  C:\Users\Desi\Orbx Library\xp11\Orbx Libraries\Custom Scenery\Orbx_OrbxlibsXP\ and created the path you directed. I also removed all shortcuts, and started again. Initially, I selected to install GB Central into  the main library, C:\Users\Desi\Orbx Library\, however as before, the process stopped at 23%. So I started again and selected install direct into Xplane. This time, the download and extraction process seemed to work as it should; it reached 42% complete, then Central displayed only the "downloading and installing" screen. I left my computer running overnight, however the following morning, there was no change. I therefore paused the download, closed and then re-opened Central. It still showed 42%, so I un-paused and shortly after doing so, my system crashed. On re-starting and opening Central, I saw the screen on the screen shot entitled "2020-09-19 230631," in which the %'age had changed to 26%. I again left my computer running overnight, then on checking this morning, there was no change as per screen shot "2020-09-20 093110 after overnight run." I then reviewed the log, and observed that all seemed to be fine up until the line I've noted below; from that point on, a succession of "conversion failed" messages start to appear, as you'll see from the attached log. These appear to relate primarily to Orthos. I am careful to make sure no other programmes are running during this process, and have attached shots of the Custom scenery folder in Xplane showing the size of each Central folder, Custom, Overlay and Orthus, in the hope this is of help in moving forward. Thank you.

2020-09-19T16:46:03.037Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [ERROR] Failed to convert Custom Scenery\Orbx_C_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Orthos\textures\a690xfbb0x17.JPG

2020-09-19T16:46:03.038Z [INFO] [Saturn] - System.Exception: Conversion failed.

Screenshot 2020-09-19 230631.jpg

Screenshot 2020-09-20 093110 afterr overnight run.jpg

Screenshot 2020-09-20 095731 Xplane.jpg

central log extract highlighted 19.09.20.zip

Archived