AU scenery error after Orbx update

This applies to P3D v4 as well.  I just had an update to the Australia V2 scenery.  Now when I start a flight in either P3D v5 or v4 I get the following error:

Path not Found
\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Orbx\FTX_AU\TRXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\*_objectflow.xml

I have tried verifying files but still have the error in both simulator.

I have the same error with v4, clicking "Sync Simulator" did not solve the issue.
The path shown in the error message does not even exist and never existed (I've checked the file "OF_Config.xml" and the path is correct).

Annotation_2020-06-05_165012.jpg

I uninstalled AU v2 from P3D v5, started v5, then installed AU v2 and did not get the error when starting P3D v5.  However doing the same thing in P3D v4 did not solve the issue.  Now I am getting the error:

Path not Found
\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\*_objectflow.xml

I even uninstalled and reinstalled objectflow but still have the error.

Well thank you for the suggestion but I beat you to it.  After uninstalling and reinstalling AU v2 and object flow I accidentally installed AU v2 to my Orbx p3d v4 library instead of in the main P3D folder where I normally install things.  That stopped the error.  Then uninstalling AU v2 from the library and installing it back into the main P3D folder worked and now I don't get the error.  But I have a question, how do I Sync Simulator?

Archived