Scenery building dosaearance

Hi Guys

Since FTX Central upgraded to the new look, in many airports I have no buildings, cars are up to the neck in to the ground or roads are crossing through the airport. Any idea what is wrong and why would this happen? 

Thank yoou

Hi

When you first run Orbx Central, go to settings/general and set the two behavior options to your liking.
Then You will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow for Orbx Central, then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder.

Then ensure ObjectFlow gets installed.
Then go to "My Products" and navigate down to the Orbx Libraries and run a verify files of them.
Then go to settings/help and run the Sync Simulator function.
Then go to "My Products" and run a verify files of your other Orbx Products.

Then you can go to settings/Insertion Point and set them like this.
Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.
Then in Orbx Central Insertion points "Orbx Airports and Regions”, put your last non Orbx 3rd party listed in your scenery library addon in the INSERTED BELOW window.
Then for the "Orbx Global openLC” ensure the Orbx Airports and Regions are in the INSERTED BELOW window.

OC Insertion Points.PNG

• 1 month later...

Hi guys

Ever since FTX Central and Orbx have made some changes my scenery have lost the quality. I have lost buildings, car up to neck in the ground, pavements look stupid, is any one else experiencing the same thing?  For instance this is how EGSG looks. I have posted several complains but no one answers me. 

egsg2.png

Maybe try posting your request in the appropriate 'Support Forums'. That should get a response from one of the team. They more than likely would wish to see your 'scenery_packs.ini' file in your 'Custom Scenery' folder as it's possible that things are not in the correct order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Its been a while since I have sent several messages to Orbx in order to fix my problems but no one seems to be helping. All my Orbx products are so bad that I do not want to use them. No good looking grass, runway etc. Levitated airport lighting, absence of most aircraft's , buildings for the most parts are gone. Cars up to the neck in the ground, and you name it. Any idea what is happening? This all happened to me right after FTX Central was updated to the new look. I am so sick and tired of this. Any idea? 

Thanks

PS: Please check out attached picture of my EGSG air filed of Orbx. All other products look the same. 

ESGS.jpg

Hi

Please ensure Orbx Objectflow is properly installed and that there is only one instance of it installed as per the below topic.

All the solutions are above in this topic of yours, please put some effort into applying them instead of getting sick and tired.

Archived