EGGD Sloped Runway Pilot Plus

cbcdesign

I note that a recent, now closed topic on the PP EGGD Sloped runway states that PP chose not to implement the sloped feature. That is certainly not true for the X-Plane version. They have a definitive mesh but it doesnt work with TE. When I last contacted PP about it thery said they were trying to find a workable solution on this with Orbx. I had hoped that the latest TE updates would include a solution. Clearly its possible to have a sloped feature because the Leeds-Bradford airport has a sloped runway.

So what is it that is preventing us from having a sloped runway with the PP EGGD scenery. i,e why doesnt their mesh work with TE and what can be done to make it work?   

Edited by cbcdesign

Hello,

I wonder why you are asking the question here, when the problem seems to be that of "PP".

I also think that it is unlikely that an X plane 11 developer will be routinely visiting the

General Discussion - NO SUPPORT REQUESTS HERE PLEASE forum.

Its not a support question as such (Please use this forum to discuss any topic related to Orbx's products or plans). And I was asking the because PP said they were working with Orbx on it. Is that not the case?

Edited by cbcdesign

16 minutes ago, Pilot Plus said:

Hi,

The mesh for X-Plane EGGD Bristol was handcrafted, to be compatible with TrueEarth it needs to be in a different format which is something we are working on in the background.

PP Support

Ahh, ok thanks PP and no problem Nick. 

• 1 year later...
On 5/20/2020 at 8:09 PM, Pilot Plus said:

Hi,

The mesh for X-Plane EGGD Bristol was handcrafted, to be compatible with TrueEarth it needs to be in a different format which is something we are working on in the background.

PP Support

Still no sloped runway compatibility with True Earth??