KACK Nantucket not displaying buildings/rwy

I have no runway textures or buildings in KACK- only parked static aircraft. Using the search I found that this can be caused by objectflow not being installed- so my first troubleshooting was to make sure that was properly instlled- in its library. Second step was to reinstall the Orbx libraries and to resync my sim... still the same problem persists. Any ideas? In KBID, buildings are displaying normally- which may rule out the objectflow issue. 

Thanks- yes... only one instance installed and it is located in the Orbx library and listed in my addons...  C:\Users\Brendan\Orbx Library\p3dv5\Orbx ObjectFlow\bin   Orbx_ObjectFlow_v3.dll

Would there be another one installed somewhere? FTX Central was never installed on this computer- this is a reformat/clean install of Windows 10. 

• 1 month later...

I havent flown here in awhile, but it was working correctly and now it not. I have followed all the steps in the forum for KACK and its still not working. I uninstalled and reinstalled both KACK and Object Flow and a folder was already created.

2020-7-10_15-13-52-922.jpg

2020-7-10_15-13-46-141.jpg

Hello,

would you try this please.

Create a new Orbx Central Library, anywhere you like but not inside any of the folders created by your Windows installation.

Something like C:\Orbx Central Library would be ideal.

Then uninstall objectflow and reinstall it into your new library and try again.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Hello Nick,

I understand that this issue has been resolved, but not for me.  I was having trouble with my purchased KACK and decided to do a complete and full reinstall of Orbx after a complete uninstall/clean out/ reinstall of P3D also.

So I...

• Used Central to uninstall all Orbx products
  • Clean all of my hard drives of any folders or files that had the term "Orbx" in them
  • Uninstalled Central
  • Rebooted
  • Installed the latest Central version from Orbx web site
  • Installed in order using the latest Central version:
    • Libraries
    • Base Pack
    • Vectors
    • Global Airports (to make sure all of the above was working including KACK)
    • Install KACK
    • Then Object Flow
  • Uninstalled Object Flow (per your instructions in this topic chain...)
  • Created a NEW Library
  • Installed Object Flow in the NEW library
  • Fired up P3Dv4.5
  • Set all of the left side P3D World settings to max (not worried about performance for this)

In P3D going to Options/Add-ons only only shows the FLAi add-on that is used for VATSIM model matching.

Central shows Object Flow installed in the NEW library.

Still blurry runways, no buildings.

I must convey that this is most frustrating when the installation guide for KACK says, "Installing Orbx FTX KACK is all managed by our FTX Central application."   I think I followed all of the steps.  But even to have to do all these extra things (after some rather extensive searching on the forums) seems a bit much.  I find I spend more time troubleshooting Orbx issues than I do flying.  Heretofore I have been happy with Orbx; however that is beginning to wane.

Please advise on what I need to do to fix this issue.

Thanks.

2020-11-28_12-31-14.jpg

2020-11-28_12-30-31.jpg

Hey Again Nick.... so that you don't waste anymore of your time.... I found that the prepa3d.exe needs to be Run As Administrator for ALL users.  I had set it for just me I guess.  Found that in another post ( https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135021 ).  However, I don't recall seeing having to set that for all users in any of the documentation.  Anyway, after doing that and following your steps again and uninstall/reinstall KACK, it's working now.

Much obliged for your help and patience.

Archived