Strange issue around CYYC

Hi there,

I tried to replicate it. I took off from RWY 35L and climbed in a straight line to 1500 ft. Waited for a few minutes. I don't see this sinkhole. Everything looks good

Is CYYC the default airport or is it an addon? Do you have the latest version of Orbx libraries installed? And the latest version of Orbx object flow?

Rein 

2 minutes ago, Navigator16 said:

I’ve tried everything and I can’t get rid of it. Library insertions are correct, sync simulator, verify files and it’s still there. Not that it’s bothersome, but it’s there you know 

Hi

Please ensure your mesh resolution setting in P3D is set to 5m.

27 minutes ago, ReinFlight said:

Hi there,

I tried to replicate it. I took off from RWY 35L and climbed in a straight line to 1500 ft. Waited for a few minutes. I don't see this sinkhole. Everything looks good

Is CYYC the default airport or is it an addon? Do you have the latest version of Orbx libraries installed? And the latest version of Orbx object flow?

Rein 

I got the Sim Add ons CYYC but support there said it’s not on his end. I’ll disable buddy’s scenery and get back to you 

3 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Thanks Doug I had my mesh resolution set to 1 maybe that’s too much. Plus I’m using a 3rd party airport CYYC from Sim Addons for V5 and he’s got his sceneries in beta. I sent him an e mail with the same pics of the hole but he said it’s not an issue on his end. I’ll try disabling his scenery and try just default CYYC 

Hello,

I would just like to mention that it is not helpful to wait for five posts and two offers

of assistance to mention that you have another third party product installed.

There is no problem with having anyone's scenery installed but you must, when asking for

support, state all the scenery that might be involved.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I would just like to mention that it is not helpful to wait for five posts and two offers

of assistance to mention that you have another third party product installed.

There is no problem with having anyone's scenery installed but you must, when asking for

support, state all the scenery that might be involved.

Thanks.

Right on yeah it’s Sim addons that’s causing the issue thanks for your response Nick and have a great day 

Archived