Help on storage problem please!

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Win 10 

Simulator:  XP11

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

I have been trying to download TE GB South for the past day but Orbx says I don’t have enough storage. I have 175GB of free space, and as advertised the listing says that the original file is 27GB and the total file size is something like 127GB in total, I have deleted as much as humanly possible to get to 175GB of free space but Orbx Central constantly says I don’t have enough space.

Please help me....what can I do?

If I had known that the file was larger than 127gb I wouldn’t of bought it if I knew I didn’t have enough space!

please help!

So basically I need another drive to install the temp folder on?

So, in total how many GB do I need for True Earth South Including the temp file, it doesn’t say anywhere?

i just can’t see why 175GB is not enough space for a 127gb file plus a temp folder, will have to buy another SSD.

Thanks 

Personally, if I was gonna do that, I’d use the 175Gb as the temp drive, and install the scenery on the new drive. But if you intend to install more TE scenery, get a bigger drive ;-) 

My Orbx scenery is on 2  500Gb ssd’s. One for TrueEarth, and the other for normal Orbx regions/Airports. I too was surprised at how much space I needed on my C: drive to install TE. I thought I was gonna run out of space. I got lucky.

14 minutes ago, Alex150 said:

So could I use my 175gb free on my main drive for my main installation and say buy a 250gb ssd and point temp folder to new Ssd? Should be enough? Thank you

I would never waste my time or money on a 250gb drive of any sort...much too small for anything nowadays, maybe set your sights on a 2-4tb drive.

Archived