KEYW does not load in

I bought KEYW today which I wish to run in conjunction with TE Florida. I purchased, downloaded and installed through v4.1.8 of Orbx Central and am running X-Plane v11.41. Orbx Central installed v1.0.1 of KEYW. The install appears on the face of it to be fine (ie: no errors in Central) however when I try to load in to the scenery, it fails to load in at all. From looking through the log file (attached), it seems that the issue is an asset referenced within the scenery which can't be found. I've also attached a screenshot of how the airport looks in the sim at present.

I have already tried the following in order to rectify:

• Adjusted scenery order in the .ini
  • Verified files in Orbx Central
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled scenery
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled scenery with computer restart
  • Manually editing the Earth Nav Data dsf file to remove the reference to the asset which cannot be located removes the error on load in but has not fixed the scenery

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Matthew

SSGE-170LR_Evo_11 - 2020-05-09 21.54.59.png

Log.txt

Thanks for your reply. "scenery_packs.ini" attached. I re-enabled Global Airports to test as you will see from the Scenery_Packs.ini, however this did not change anything. The scenery still did not load in. It's not the tidiest Scenery Packs file in the world but I believe that the KEYW scenery should be in the correct order to load in properly.

As for why it is disabled, it's a combination of a few things. Partially personal preference as I'm not a fan of flying into the gateway scenery so prefer to have it disabled entirely and secondly because a while back I had a couple of scenery conflict issues with sceneries downloaded from the org where the issue turned out to be some markings from Global Airports bleeding through despite being lower in the scenery_packs.ini file so I disabled Global Airports to sort the problem.

Thanks,

Matthew

scenery_packs.ini

Thanks. It's sorted now. Library was showing as up to date within Central even when verifying the files but a manual check showed at a) the version installed was not the up-to-date version central said it was and b) uninstalling through Central was not removing the library properly and left some files over. Manual deletion of the library and then a fresh install through Central fixed it. Annoyed at myself that I didn't think of that before!

Thanks so much for all of your help - much appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thanks again,

Matthew

Orbx Central has many problems especially with  mult-icored CPUs. For example I have to download Orbx scenery by installing Orbx Central which will install onto my Mac and then try porting everything over to Windows 10 as I am unable to  install Orbx central unto my Windows computer. Yesterday I did a download of Orbx US HD SoCal to my Mac which verified OK,  and it took about three hours. Upon closer examination there where many jpg files that weren't even converted, so much for Central's verifying. These files are still in the process of being converted on the Mac this morning. Its very  frustrating when you have an 18 core CPU that could handle the conversions in good time and can't be utilized because Orbx Central is unable to be installed on my windows computer. On some previous versions of Orbx Central I was able to install onto the Windows box but only if I down-clocked the CPU to defaut settings. So much for enjoying the weekend:(

4 hours ago, Sentry11 said:

Its very  frustrating when you have an 18 core CPU that could handle the conversions in good time and can't be utilized because Orbx Central is unable to be installed on my windows computer.

I think you need to fix or upgrade your windows PC....

There are many multi core CPU's that have no problems getting the job done, mine included. 

Please, you tell me what do I need to fix, upgrade, or update on my Windows PC. I ran all tests that I can possibly think of, memory, file integrity, disk repair all the hardware tests check out okay. Bios and Windows OS have been updated continuously. This is not an old and under powered PC and has operated consistently very well with all other software an hardware. At one time I could  down-clock the CPU to default settings and be able to install and use Orbx Central normally. Now with the oncoming updated versions of Orbx Central its now a no go even with all anti-virus turned off.

What really gets me is that to-date Orbx Central is the only program that I have a problem installing on this PC, and believe me, i've installed many, all without a hitch.

Yes, I do realize that there are many multi-core PCs out there that have no problems getting the job done but for anyone to even think that the Orbx Central installer can't be part of the problem and therefore it must be the users PC is a little too far reaching for me.

Archived