Orbx southern caalifornia

15 minutes ago, German Deichler said:

I have bought Orbx true hearth southern california but when I tried to download Orbx central all it does it puts an icon on the task bar and nothing happen

I had no problems before downloading great britain south and central

Can anyone help

Are you saying that you cannot download Orbx central?

Thank you for your promt reply

Im sorry

I have Orbx central installed in my computer and downloaded as I said true hearth great britain south and central

but when i go to my account and try to download it wont do anything

When i double click on Orbx central is saying initializing then thats it .I can see the icon at the bottom of the task bar and if I click on it nothing happens

Im sorry

I have Orbx central installed in my computer and downloaded as I said true hearth great britain south and central

When i double click on Orbx central is saying initializing then thats it .I can see the icon at the bottom of the task bar and if I click on it nothing happens

•  

22 minutes ago, German Deichler said:

Im sorry

Please download Orbx Central again as it may have got corrupted somehow. If that doesn't work then I can ask @Nick Cooper to check if there is something wrong in your account

I will but I dont think you will be able to see the problem

I made a small video of this but I cant atache this as its 62 mb and it only allows me 7.95 mb

If I could e mail it to you that would be a better solution as you will be able to see exactly how it behaves

Thank you

IMG_2979.JPG

IMG_2980.JPG

IMG_2981.JPG

3 hours ago, German Deichler said:

Well that didn't help

I unistalled Orbx central and download from Orbx again but when I click on the installer it's saying Orbx is already running although I completely unistall it previously

I don't get this

Please attach your Orbx Central log file available in Orbx Central/settings/help. If it is alarge file then please zip it.

@Nick Cooper Please move this to Orbx Central support forum. Thanks

Mitchel you are a God

I did  that and it worked

Doug asked before if I could see it in my system tray but it wasnt there before after messing about a lot I re install windows last night and now is showing on the system tray

Thank you to everybody for your kind cooperetion

I'm buying northern california now

Archived