Conflicting and bad scenery lineup with Washington Enhanced Package

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

Operating system:windows 10

Simulator:  xplane 11

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Bob

May 4, 6:48 AM AEST

I just want to give some feedback regarding my latest purchase of enhanced Washington. This is the first purchase from Orbx that I have been truly disappointed. Especially Seattle Tacoma airport KSEA is terrible. It’s overlaid the default airport.The jetways aren’t even at the same level as the airplanes. There’s airplanes parked in Billings. Airplanes don’t line up with the jet Waze. The jetway is basically look terrible they look like something out of a kiddie movie. Really disappointed for the first time. Here’s my purchase number The jetways aren’t even at the same level as the airplanes. There’s airplanes parked in buildings. Airplanes don’t line up with the jet Waze. The jetway is basically look terrible they look like something out of a kitty movie. Really disappointed for the first time. Here’s my purchase number. 5ead7b7285efe

Hello,

welcome to the fourms.

Thank you for your comments.

You appear to be writing off an entire Orbx region on the basis of one airport.

I am sure you will not mind if I move your topic to the X Plane 11 support forum.

2 hours ago, rszpila said:

Operating system:windows 10

Simulator:  xplane 11

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Bob

May 4, 6:48 AM AEST

I just want to give some feedback regarding my latest purchase of enhanced Washington. This is the first purchase from Orbx that I have been truly disappointed. Especially Seattle Tacoma airport KSEA is terrible. It’s overlaid the default airport.The jetways aren’t even at the same level as the airplanes. There’s airplanes parked in Billings. Airplanes don’t line up with the jet Waze. The jetway is basically look terrible they look like something out of a kiddie movie. Really disappointed for the first time. Here’s my purchase number The jetways aren’t even at the same level as the airplanes. There’s airplanes parked in buildings. Airplanes don’t line up with the jet Waze. The jetway is basically look terrible they look like something out of a kitty movie. Really disappointed for the first time. Here’s my purchase number. 5ead7b7285efe

The Enhancement pack not only adds textures to some buildings but does have an Object file called Main Terminal which also causes the duplicated jetways. The airport itself is either the Aerosoft demo or default Gateway version. Orbx doesn't do airports in the TE series, only payware ones specifically for and designed to be used with a particular TE Region addon. This has been a topic of conversation recently and there are temporary measures one can take. Please see the link and in particular the last 3 posts. The first set of posts was my lack of comprehending the original posters problem !

You can disable the 2 KSEA files in TE Washington and make sure you have enabled the Aerosoft KSEA Demo and place it at the top of the scenery_packs.ini. You will get an error message on screen but until @Tony Wroblewski implements his proposed fix that is the way forward for now.

I am sure that the rest or 99.99% of TE Washington meets your satisfaction

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/192150-ksea-jetways/

Archived