Hobart & Launceston missing terminals

Hi All,

Has anyone else visited the default Australia V2 Hobart YMHB and Launceston YMLT and noticed the main terminals are missing? The other RPT airports at Devonport and Wynyard seem to be fine. I've tried reinstalling the libraries and verified the AuV2 setup.

Regards,

Adrian

2 hours ago, Heyado7018 said:

Hi All,

Has anyone else visited the default Australia V2 Hobart YMHB and Launceston YMLT and noticed the main terminals are missing? The other RPT airports at Devonport and Wynyard seem to be fine. I've tried reinstalling the libraries and verified the AuV2 setup.

Regards,

Adrian

Dear Adrian,

my Orbx-Launceston is still working (in the building status of 2008). I think in the good old OZx-additions Hobart was added. Not payware quality, but at least no more default.

Perhaps you can even find this version?

5 hours ago, VHOJT said:

If you are interested, I have a version of Hobart Airport similar to my v1 remake of the Devenish Brothers' YMHB but with the updated taxi lines and gates.

Hi All,

Thanks for the responses. Nice to know I'm not going insane. I do of course have the Orbx YMLT and having installed it into P3Dv5 it works flawlessly. But I discovered the missing terminals when I loaded V5 straight after installing AUv2 and went noodling around to see how Tasmania scrubs up in the new version of Prepar3D. Suffice to say, missing terminals excepted, it's almost like looking at a photograph. And that's coming from someone who lives there.

VHOJT - if your version of Hobart works in V5 I'd be very keen to acquire a copy, please.

Regards,

Adrian

Hobart Tas

• 9 months later...

Well Nick it would seem you've been asking about that one for quite some time. Any action given the buildings are still missing. Reminds me of an old Hobart joke " today a hole appeared in the middle of Elizabeth Street - Police are looking into it". So stop asking and start fixing.

2 hours ago, Kerro said:

Sorry the reply was over a year ago. Always good to see Nick there sticking it anyone who dares to complain. I know I know just buy MSFS and buy all our products again and all will be fixed.

Hello,

many thanks for making these first two valuable comments.

They appear to have nothing to do with the subject of the topic.

In the meantime, there is this topic that addresses the question:

We were commenting about there being no terminal buildings at YMHB. That article does not refer to any airports in Australia. In the original release the Tasman Bridge and towers on Mt Wellington were missing and now no terminal buildings for an airport in a capital city. I might also mention the Tasman bridge looks like a cut and paste from a cartoon or something. It doesn't seem to align with the roads and has no traffic on it. Who made the decision to offer and upgraded version of Launceston airport in preference to the capitol city?

Drop these two files into your Orbx/FTX_AU/FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY/Scenery folder overwriting the current files and let me know if your terminals return. Back up your current files if you wish.

If all is fine, I will pass these files on to Ed for inclusion in the AUv2 installer.

FTX_AUS_YMLT_objects.bgl

FTX_AUS_V4_Terminal_Lib.BGL

Archived