No ground textures at ESSA!

ESSA is working here, with no apparent problem.

My only issue with v5 and Orbx is that even verifying all v5 compatible product via Orbx Central to get then fully up-to-date, Central is not managing to add any Orbx add-on into the library, so I had to mannualy add each Orbx v5 compatible product into add-ons.cfg file, under \appdata\roaming\.... folder

23 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

Sync Simulator does that for you but in the correct location of 

C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\add-ons.cfg

And where do I find this option called "Sync Simulator"? 

I already selected Prepared v5 on the top bar, and if I go to settings-insertion point, I can find all the existing add-ons entry on the list "insert below", but no matter which scenery I set to be right on top of FTX entries, nothing happens 

Hi,

I have installed Fly Tampa Copenhagen v2.1 (for P3d v5) but cannot find it in the Insert Below list for Orbx Airports and Regions. Orbx Global Pack, Trees HD, openLC Europe, Libraries, and ObjectFlow are installed, and I would like to have the insertion point moved below the Fly Tampa Copenhagen entry (and other coming 3rd party airports). I have run Resynchronise Simulator a couple of times - with no effect. Is this related to Orbx Central (v4.1.6 Fastlane), Fly Tampa or is it a non-issue with P3Dv5?

rgds

Søren

I have been trough the entire list - no traces of Fly Tampa.

I have just installed GSX for P3D5, and the FsDreamTeam Exclude is on the list.

I have attached three files - 2 from the scenery list and one from the Add-ons list in P3D5. Fly Tampa is 4 and 48

Scenery2.JPG

Scenery1.JPG

Add-ons.JPG

Hello,

they are greyed out because you have installed them as P3D add-ons. 

I don't understand your comment, that you have been through the list.

One can see Copenhagen in your scenery library, so it will also appear

in the drop down list of choices that you will see when choosing where

to put your Airports and Regions Insertion Point.

Hello,

I have no idea.

If the Legacy box at the bottom of the page is ticked, then products added by the add-ons method do not show in the list.

If the Legacy box at the bottom of the page is not ticked, then products added by the add-ons method do show in the list.

Copenhagen is clearly visible in your screen shot as added as an add-on, therefore it must be in the list, unless the

Legacy box it in fact ticked.

Is anything else missing?

Did a complete reinstall of P3D5, Orbx Central and Fly Tampa Copenhagen in that sequence.

Started up P3D5 to see that the New Fly Tampa scenery was added to scenery list and add-ons list. Then loaded a flight with Copenhagen which looked ok. Exit P3D5.

Still no sign of Fly Tampa Copenhagen in the Orbx Central Insertion Point List.

Just to try something else, I uninstalled Orbx Central leaving the other installs in place, and reinstalled Orbx Central - voila Fly Tampa Copenhagen was now on the Orbx Central Insertion Point List.

Scenery3.JPG.a2ea871462b83a5450f9c53a37d186a6.JPG

Strange. Could be related to the Fly Tampa installer - I don't know. Orbx Central at least grabs the information on reinstall.

Archived