Melbourne airport elevation

Orbxtreme

Hi,

I have a few issues with Australia. Here are two, for example:

1) There used to be static airplanes designed for Cairns, there is none anymore. I have to use Tfc 2013 cranked at 50% to get some kind of activity there.

2) At Melbourne and YLIL, for example, the airport elevation is off. Today, I downloaded Melbourne again, after having downloaded Australia again (today). The pictures below show that the problem still exists. What kind of correction could I apply to solve those problems with Australia?

Melbourne airport 01.jpg

Melbourne airport 02.jpg

Australians are unbelievable workers. In just 15 minutes, they have been able to fill in that huge hole and now everything is all right for a safe T/O and landing. Thanks. You would not happen to know about aircrafts that would have been stolen from Cairns in recent times. Some seem to be missing?

Have you re-checked the Cairns config (in Central)? Maybe toggle the appropriate static aircraft option.

I seem to remember I had to do that for one of my airports when I moved a Library?

A suggestion.

Aussie

(Tired from filling a recent hole that appeared near Melbourne :) )

2 hours ago, Aussie123 said:

Have you re-checked the Cairns config (in Central)? Maybe toggle the appropriate static aircraft option.

I seem to remember I had to do that for one of my airports when I moved a Library?

A suggestion.

Aussie

(Tired from filling a recent hole that appeared near Melbourne :) )

Well, you are not only a good worker, but also a good thinker. You should ask for a promotion. Your suggestion worked and my aircrafts have been returned to me in due time. Thanks.

On 4/8/2020 at 2:25 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

if you have Global vector, please go to its control panel and disable AEC for YMML.

Nick, I had an answer to both of my questions. And it worked. I had Cairns set up with traffic before but when we received the new  Orbx Central, my settings were erased and I never thought of checking them again.Thanks.

Archived