Mesh Issues TE North America XP

Hi all,

now I have all the available TE SD installed there and it's great but I have some bad mesh issues.

There are no other files active in this area such as HD mesh or so, also no overlays.

This is at 74S, have a similar one at Lopez Island close to the airport.

Mesh_Issue_74S.thumb.jpg.435e6586c372434dedeea543c12a6f95.jpg

This is at KBVS, very nice, it's the Orbx airport as it was installed by Orbx Central.

Mesh_Issue_KBVS.thumb.jpg.2dd9a311e48ad52e2db5cc10635c7f14.jpg

This here is in the water close to KTIW.

Mesh_Issue_KTIF.thumb.jpg.674f1e784d975d36f60e1def66aabb6c.jpg

And finally this here is at KMRY after installation of TE Northcal. Didn't see anything similar there.

Mesh_Issue_KMRY.thumb.jpg.3dc447e4fa5f81344f38560185fcdef0.jpg

I'm sure that this is not the Orbx design but I cannot find the reason for it. What's going on there?

The base scenery has been reinstalled completely, it's originally downloaded from the XP Server.

And all scenery was installed by Orbx Central and verified, no error messages.

Cheers

Andreas

44 minutes ago, Jon Clarke said:

The pics all seem to show the mesh problem is around airports which leads me to believe that you don't have "Runways follow terrain contours" enabled/ticked in XP Settings/General

Great comment Jon . I think that this is probably it.:)

One minor thing. After you have enabled this setting,  I found that you need to close XP down and then restart it to activate it.  I've never found that setting it when XP starts  and then continuing to set a flight ever worked. Spent the better part of 4 hrs once, trying to sort this out, and finally shut everything off and went to bed. The next morning I was both surprised and pleased that everything was working properly:)

See you

Pete

14 minutes ago, renault said:

Great comment Jon . I think that this is probably it.:)

One minor thing. After you have enabled this setting,  I found that you need to close XP down and then restart it to activate it.  I've never found that setting it when XP starts  and then continuing to set a flight ever worked. Spent the better part of 4 hrs once, trying to sort this out, and finally shut everything off and went to bed. The next morning I was both surprised and pleased that everything was working properly:)

See you

Pete

I find it best policy to always exit and restart when changing a setting, although the only one I notice that has that advice stipulated is Texture Quality. There are exceptions like AA &  HDR which work well on the fly.

Archived