Orbx true earth south- Should I buy

ols500

Hi I have been using Orbx global+vector+Open lC for a while now and wanted to buy true eath south.

I have seen a lot of issues of buildings glitching through clouds, performace issues, suttering, blurries, etc. Have these been fixed?

Thanks, Ollie.

@ols500 It depends on what you expect from your sim experience.
If you are expecting to blast a complex payware passenger jet into Heathrow with all shadows on, reflections on, autogen densities sliders to the right, 4x SSAA and add in lots of AI and inclement weather, with little or no drop in FPS, then you will be very disappointed.

If you want to take a simpler GA aircraft for a spin around some of the larger towns and cities with some of the eye candy added, you'll very likely get decent performance given how much detail is on display.

You *may* be able to use a payware passenger jet into payware scenery over a large city, if you adjust your settings appropriately for your PC's capability.

A lot of the concerns that people had with the performance of TE GB in P3D have been reduced. It's still a heavy product on PC resources, but it's no longer a stutterfest.
Plus there are a few more options to turn off some scenery features via the product's control panel.

I'm happy with TE GB. It's not perfect and it most definitely requires some compromise on settings, but it's lightyears ahead of landclass.

Archived