Bare Tree Patches

Hello,

Does anyone know what I can do to fix the problems I have with big squares of missing trees? I have this problem world wide. I'm not sure what causes it, but I use Orbx Trees HD, so I figured I'd start here. See the attached photo to see what I mean.

Thank you,

Emerson

Forest Squares.jpg

52 minutes ago, Jethro VH-JET said:

Hi Emerson,

Depends where these pics were taken, but I suspect that the bare patches are "Forestry Cut blocks". Do you have Shift+Z  Lon/Lat co-ordinates.

I don't have the exact coordinates. It was a few miles NE of Darwin Australia. I know it's not that though. I have this problem literally everywhere. I can upload 10 more pictures from different parts of the globe all with the same problem.

3 minutes ago, emerson said:

I can upload 10 more pictures from different parts of the globe all with the same problem.

Please do, but this time please also use the Shift+Z keys to add the coordinates to your screenshots so we can go have a look.

18 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Please do, but this time please also use the Shift+Z keys to add the coordinates to your screenshots so we can go have a look.

Ok... but maybe not 10. I only know how to grab screenshots with the print screen button, and multiple screens makes that method a little difficult. I'll post them as I take them, starting with Perth. Give me a few minutes.

13 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Hi Doug

It seems he is suffering same issue as Lars doesn't he?

It seems the never ending issue with the autogen, right?

Emerson

Do you also have Kos by Gaya?

Cheers

Carlos

I do... is that somehow related?!?

EDIT: I read through your post. I have the free Kos. I'll see about just removing it all together. I don't frequent the eastern Med very often anyhow.

1 hour ago, emerson said:

I do... is that somehow related?!?

EDIT: I read through your post. I have the free Kos. I'll see about just removing it all together. I don't frequent the eastern Med very often anyhow.

I just read Gaya is working on a solution

You may like to disable it while they find the fix so you can have your Orbx products in shape

Cheers

Carlos

3 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

I just read Gaya is working on a solution

You may like to disable it while they find the fix so you can have your Orbx products in shape

Cheers

Carlos

Ok, thank you. It's odd how one thing can effect something seemingly unrelated within the sim. I really appreciate the help though!

Archived