EGPH A/C Crash

On 3/28/2020 at 2:27 PM, GrahamTMuir said:

Hi Greg,

yeeaah, I may have been optimistic in the distance, replay shows approx 600Ft AGL I estimate within a mile b4 touchdown, that's inside a mile for sure. 

Hope that helps, but listen, when I downloaded the first EGPH update I got a report that five files failed to load, did the verify files as instructed and it reduced to two files failed to download, did synch, tried verify several times, still 2 files not opened and downloaded.

The latest update I downloaded this morning, same again i.e. two files failed, tried verify and synch etc but no joy.

Thus I am two files short from day one of updates and no idea which two since not specified.

This may be importanty to you Tech Chaps.

Hope this helps.

Graham

P.S. 

Thank you Nick

HI Graham,

Your issue is at risk of being lost in amongst the EGPH issue (EGLC will be a different fix if one is necessary). Can I ask you to create a new topic, tag me and add a screenshot of the location so that I can investigate?

Cheers,

Greg

Hi Greg,

Am oan it! 

Burt someone else has raised the EGLC issue anyway, regarding the two lost files, my Tech Geek other half fixed that by doing "things" with files n stuff, I dunno it's beyond me, anyway the new update to Edinburgh has worked a treat all is well in that regard.  

I'll go away and learn to how to do screen shots and get back to you.

Kindest Regards

Graham

Archived