Orbx Central LogIn not possible after purchase of products

Hi Support Team,

I have purchased today three of your products and tried to install them via Orbx Central.

The latest Version Orbx Central has been installed via your Orbx direct link. Installation procedure has been finished and

the logo appeared in the taskbar. simultaneously the Login Page appeared for milli-seconds on the screen and dropped down to the taskbar logo .

No possibility to open the screen to get through the LogIn proceedure.

PS. I have already installed many products from your wesite months agou and it worked with your Orbx Central.

Please advise me what to do.

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance

Best regards

Wolfgang Goebel

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  WINDOWS 10

Simulator:  P3DV4

Screenshot:  1845764785_Screenshot_2020-03-25CreateNewTopic-OrbxCommunityandSupportForums.thumb.png.9b2b5f7a4ef284dd6b32594c50c99534.png

Issue:  

au.json crm.json eng.json global.json hashes.txt irl.json lclookup.bgl.md5 nca.json nir.json nor.json nrm.json nzni.json nzsi.json olceu.json pfj.json pnw.json sak.json sca.json sco.json wls.json

I have also had similar problems. I tried to login earlier, but lost/forgot my password. I went through the situation of creating a new password so I could then download the products I'd just purchased and paid for. Orbx Central on my computer decided to stick with the screen saying a new password request email had been sent to me, and blocked any attempt to access the products I'd paid for! It keeps asking me to log in, but I have not yet logged out! When I tried to log in to the Forum for support, it then asked me for a name I've never used to my knowledge, and refused to acknowledge my name as used in my account. It did not ask me for my email at that point, only a Screen or Face Name?

What is happening Orbx? Also the suggestion by your support staffer/moderator to use CTRL + Shift + L to get my Log details doesn't get any result whatsoever.

If I try to re-open Orbx Central, it comes back with the same screen as before, saying an email has been sent for a new password.

I cannot insert any image from a URL as the Orbx Central screen simply refuses to display anything but the 'email has been sent' screen, with absolutely NO URL whatsoever!

My Transaction number was: 5e7c228a9da9f

Paul Close

I managed to sort it out eventually, and download my paid for scenery. I think the issue was I bought the scenery without using Orbx Central to go to the Store.

The other thing I found confusing was being asked for a name I had never been asked to create in the first place, which now appears to be only for the support forum.

Still a bit strange that the system said it had no record of any purchases or bankcards etc, despite the transaction being ok'd and I was able to download the purchase the day after.

At the end of the day, the download worked well, I'm familiar with YHBA and the township itself, so it's as close as you can get. Good value for money!

Regards the extra name, I have simply put it in as an answer, as it was never created :-)

Paul Close

On 3/26/2020 at 1:40 AM, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi, welcome to the forums

Are you able to right click on the Orbx Central icon in the taskbar and open it?

Hi Doug, thank you for your speedy response. Sorry that I response a bit later.
Yes, I´m able to right klick the Orbx Central (OC)  Icon in the taskbar, but it opens the the installation window aggain and when I klick YES it say OC is open already.

The OC Windows opens for a millisecond, only.

Kind regards Wolfgang

PS: I have made a video from this but it is to big in its size.

Hi Nick,

many thanks  for giving me your kind assistance.

Since nearly 2 weeks we are trying to solve this problem.

I have done what you wrote, installing this three files from windows.

I have again removed and re-installed the Orbx Central programm from your home-page.

Unfortunately with no succes.

I have therefore attached a foto from the setting page of the Windows-System.

And a foto from the screen with only the very small window of your Orbx Central program-window  which appears

when I point the  Orbx Central icon in the Taskbar with my mouse pointer.

Than I could only observe the appearance of a very short "flash" of a (Orbx Central) window in the center monitor screen which disappears immediately.

Please helpThanks again

Kind regards

Wolfgang

20200407_121229.jpg

orbx central mini window20200407_120256_copy_1008x756.jpg

Hi Nick,

many thanks  for giving me your kind assistance.

Since nearly 2 weeks we are trying to solve this problem.

I have done what you wrote, installing this three files from windows.

I have again removed and re-installed the Orbx Central programm from your home-page.

Unfortunately with no succes.

I have therefore attached a foto from the setting page of the Windows-System.

And a foto from the screen with only the very small window of your Orbx Central program-window  which appears

when I point the  Orbx Central icon in the Taskbar with my mouse pointer.

Than I could only observe the appearance of a very short "flash" of a (Orbx Central) window in the center monitor screen which disappears immediately.

Please helpThanks again

Kind regards

Wolfgang

Hello Wolfgang,

it looks like I have not yet contributed.:)

Can you try uninstalling Orbx Central using the Windows Control panel and then delete

C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Orbx-central-updater and

C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\Orbx

Then disable any anti virus software that you might be using and then try installing

Orbx Central again.

Hello Nick, many thanks for your reply.

I did what you wrote.

Unfortunately I found no file:     C:\Users\your name\AppData\

Please have a look to my pictures attached.

Even there is no AppData File in the hard disk /partition E:/

You can also see in my Windows Control panel the ORRBX Central Program.

I have de-installed and re-installed via your Orbx Direct page, again.

Unfortunately without any change.

But still I have not detected your AppData File.

1240075491_pictureScreenshotfiles3.thumb.jpg.d56ef90c46089a816e77c74e3d753c60.jpg442538115_pictureScreenshotfiles1.thumb.jpg.4b034f0c5c58a4f95cfe7c73e3a97486.jpg

Hello,

do you perhaps need to do this?

Please note that the AppData folder is hidden by default in the Windows File Explorer.

If you cannot see it, please go to your Windows File Explorer view options and check

"Show hidden files, folders and drives".

Untitled.jpg

OK, I have done your requestedt:

Step 1:  Can you try uninstalling Orbx Central using the Windows Control panel and then delete

Step 2:    C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Orbx-central-updater and

Step 3:    C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\Orbx

Step 4:          Virus Software / Firewall disabled

Step 5 :                Installing Orbx Central :

Dear Nick, many many thanks ! It works and installation via Orbx Central is running

Wish you nice eastern Holidays and stay healthy with your families

Kind regards Wolfgang

Installation window 20200411.jpg

My Products page 20200411_223422.jpg

Archived