What alternate cloud textures would you recommend for X-Plane 11

wolfko

I have posted the following also in the tips and tricks forum. Since that forum doesn't seem to be attended by many people, I guess the chances to get an answer are much better here. So I hope it is okay posting twice.

I'm not really happy with the looks of the default X-Plane clouds. So what alternative would you recommend? I'm only looking for cloud textures not for a whole weather engine.

Any tips are much appreciated

Hi Wolfko. Believe there is quite a few on the Xplane.org store in the download section. A few days ago I saw a fantastic new night file there which I keep forgetting to download and try out and they are free.  Derek.

6 hours ago, wolfko said:

I have posted the following also in the tips and tricks forum. Since that forum doesn't seem to be attended by many people, I guess the chances to get an answer are much better here. So I hope it is okay posting twice.

I'm not really happy with the looks of the default X-Plane clouds. So what alternative would you recommend? I'm only looking for cloud textures not for a whole weather engine.

Any tips are much appreciated

Hi 

Please look at my comments in your original posting in "Tips & Techniques". 

Cheers

Renault

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 10:47 AM, Dadtom65 said:

Hi Wolfko. Believe there is quite a few on the Xplane.org store in the download section. A few days ago I saw a fantastic new night file there which I keep forgetting to download and try out and they are free.  Derek.

Thanks for the tip Derek, much appreciated.

Archived