Right on my trip to Oregon

schtroumf

Well they have a default map but it ain't much.  Airports that support commercial operations usually have a four letter ID starting with 'K'.  Smaller airports are usually a combination of letters and numbers (often no more than three) with the state as part of it i.e. Walter Suttons airport, near Mt St Helens in Washington, is WA07.  Often you'll find airports colocated with navaids so you need to expand the map to get some separation for clicking. 

11 hours ago, adambar said:

Don't have a clue, I gave up on XP a while ago. Anyway, great set of captures! :)

It doesn't matter, thank you for appreciating:)

9 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Well they have a default map but it ain't much.  Airports that support commercial operations usually have a four letter ID starting with 'K'.  Smaller airports are usually a combination of letters and numbers (often no more than three) with the state as part of it i.e. Walter Suttons airport, near Mt St Helens in Washington, is WA07.  Often you'll find airports colocated with navaids so you need to expand the map to get some separation for clicking. 

Thank you for this information;)

7 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Excellent shots!!!!!!!!!  XP looks good.

Indeed, I discover it and it is great:)

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice ones Olivier!  Like OND said, bring up the map, it has a sectional map in it too and zoom in and you’ll see the names.

Okay, thanks for the adviceB)

Archived