YMBT after AUS v2 SP1

bruce e

I still have an elevation issue at Mnt Beauty after the SP1 fix.

In testing I have unticked the OZx Scenery in the Sc Lib & rebooted the PC so do not believe there is any conflict fro addon scenery

Ive added a pic of my YMBT files in Orbx

This is as the name suggests the most beatifull small field in Oz with challenging approaches (worthy of Orbx payware treatment - hint, hint LOL)

gi4BJWw.jpg

8YFktLM.jpg

PS:  The SP1 fix for YHOT nearby is fine & is looking good!

The elevation and textures at the end of RW32 don't look great but the reality is that it is actually a small grassy dam wall holding back the pondage.

What doesn't look right for me is the cliffs (elevation issues) to the North East behind the hangars and joining the treatment ponds. I drive through Mount Beauty at least twice a year so know it reasonably well...

YMBT and surrounds really does need the payware treatment to do it complete justice! A beautiful package would be YMBT, YPOK, YHOT... I would pay anything!

2020-2-16_9-44-9-523.jpg

Thanks for that but still no joy my end, Somewhere I have a file conflicting with the Orbx scenery. If I elevate myself by 5 ft I pop up above the surface but to a grass runway LOL

All addon scenery has been turned off but still dirt diving

Think I will have to call it quits for now, got me beat!!

Hi Doug

No. nav aid

yes. Entire directory. 2x SSD’s. 2 ext HDD

OZx unticked in the Scenery Library 

Next on the list is to untick ALL single downloads.  Can’t help feeling it,s possibly tied in with the original YHOT / YMBT issues identified by Graham Ecclestone and Nick (file misnaming).  :(

Thanks Andrew, I did wonder if it was a corrupt YMBT but replaced with files from Greg.   No Holger is not active.

im going to check Beauty on my other old PC o figure where the bug is.

Thinking of having a name change to Agatha

Come to think of it I didn’t run verify files after installing SP1, worth a try.   Cheers

Archived