Australia 2 airport markers

patful

Thanks, Doug. I didn't think of it at the time late last night, but I just verified. The file is still the 5-22-19 version, and the markers are still perpendicular.

Update: Scratch that, I misunderstood and verified Aus 2, not the Libraries. The file was just replaced when Central updated the Libraries, and everything's fine now. Thanks, guys!

Hi there,

please try deleting "Orbxlibs_P3D_AUv2_airport_markers_FS.BGL" in "\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery" and then run Verify Files again. Normally, the file should get replaced with the correct version -- I just double-checked and that worked for me -- but perhaps it's somehow access protected on your PC.

Also, if you have both FSX and P3D simulators installed make sure you run the Verify Files option for both of them.

Cheers, Holger

Thanks, Holger. See my edit to my previous post. I verified the wrong thing. Orbx Central had the Library update waiting for me when I saw your post in the FSX forum on the same issue. Worked great (unlike my reading comprehension)! Thanks!

Archived