Auto updates ?

pilot100

Recently Honolulu city scape sp1 was recently announced, I noticed that there was no notification on Central to say that this was updated (shows as 1.1.0 in the window on the central app) I have auto updates ticked so my question is;

with auto update enabled does this mean everthing just gets updated without any intervention or NOTIFICATION, or is something not working here. I don't have a clue whether Honolulu is at latest level and cannot see any way to easily check.

Can you enlighten me?

Thanks guys.

Brian

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Recently Honolulu city scape sp1 was recently announced, I noticed that there was no notification on Central to say that this was updated (shows as 1.1.0 in the window on the central app) I have auto updates ticked so my question is;

with auto update enabled does this mean everthing just gets updated without any intervention or NOTIFICATION, or is something not working here. I don't have a clue whether Honolulu is at latest level and cannot see any way to easily check.

Can you enlighten me?

Thanks guys.

Brian

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

10 minutes ago, pilot100 said:

with auto update enabled does this mean everthing just gets updated without any intervention or NOTIFICATION

Yes

10 minutes ago, pilot100 said:

(shows as 1.1.0 in the window on the central app)

This is the latest version.

Yeah Thanks Nick, as long as its happening that's fine, just was that under old version there were no auto updates so you always knew an update got applied. Probably a notification would be a good idea but suspect most people don't track updates anyway.

Brian

Archived