No thanks, you should be able to easily compare.

But also check that Objectflow is installed correctly and that there is only one instance of it on your system, as per the below topic...if all looks good with the ObjectFlow install, then run a verify files of it from Orbx Central.

Hi Nick,

The issue I raised despite great efforts by Doug are not resolved, please see herwith scenery fot KSNC,further in the addons menu in P3D I have orbx objectflow2 located in directory cusersownerdocumentsprepar3Dv4Add-onsOrbx Objectflow which is enabled.

Any Ideas Nick what I should do.

BR

Charlie

scenery after troubleshooting with Doug.JPG

OK Nick did that, no change air craft placed back where it was located but scenery still not as it should be.

What was the purpose of carrying out that procedure, what were we hoping would transpire?.

Looking down on the airport still showed strange scenery etc

BR

Charlie 

The airport features a very nice sloping runway and to do that, it is built on a model.

1.jpg

I wanted to see if your aircraft would stand on the model and if your screen shot was

just showing the view from under the model.

I see that you use Navigraph.

Have you ever used one of the programs that modifies the default airport files, such as FsAerodata?

Charlie

Your above add-ons.cfg shows that you have ObjectFlow installed into an external library folder at C:\Users\Owner2\Orbx Library\p3dv4\Orbx ObjectFlow

So you will need to delete the ObjectFlow that is at cusersownerdocumentsprepar3Dv4Add-onsOrbx Objectflow.

Then you may need to do a verify files of ObjectFlow using Orbx Central.

Did you see the screen shot I sent last post? the file you describe was not there.

in orbx my products orbx objectflow in the MISC list when i click on objectflow it prompts me to install it It further says Product owned Version .2.1.0 ready to install - Shall i hit the instal l button?

BR

Charlie

Charlie

Your screenshot clearly shows the Objectflow is there, please delete it. That is why it shows up in your add-ons menu.

And yes, install the ObjectFlow from Orbx Central to the main library that you have already created at C:\Users\Owner2\Orbx Library\p3dv4.

Hi Doug,

Well that has fixed it except for an aircraft in suspension in the air please see screen shot.

I think for your sanity I can live with this.

I reckon I owe you a very large drink or several beers which would be my pleasure to arrange.

Thanks so much for your patience and perseverance, you may gather I am pretty new to this pastime and not terribly clued up on computers etc etc etc.

BR

Charlie

Magic improvement.JPG

Archived