Orbx South Issue

ItsDrags

Have had orbx south for a good while now, almost zero problems until I flew into standsted today and realised there is an issue. I have UK2000 scenery but it gets overwridded by UK South. Not sure why or how, have tried fixing everything even putting the airport to the top of my scenerypacks.ini file.

image.thumb.png.5791c05dc01dd5ca7d039a68dca31dda.png

There are no Orbx airports in the TEGB South addon alone. Only Orbx airports that are payware for that scenery series. All the airports in TEGB South are default XP Gateway airports.

You pics actually resemble early pics of TEGB South when the addon placed autogen onto airports that were not supposed to be there. This was fixed via SP/Updates. Can you confirm that you have v1.1.1 installed? Also attach you scenery_packs.ini for review please.

Your scenery pack is jumbled up but the main thing I notice in there is that you have 2 folders that shouldn't be there and look as though they are duplicates of folders that should be in the XP directory as standalone folders, not in Custom Scenery.The folders I refer to are these entries in the scenery pack:

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/LEVC_Valencia/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/LEVC_Valencia_Orthophotos/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Custom Scenery/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Global Scenery/

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/LIRA with static tdg/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/EDLV Niederrhein Weeze Airport v4.4/

I assume in your XP Directory you have as standalone folders, both Custom Scenery and Global Scenery as I do, shown in my pic. I happen to have my Global Scenery on a different Disk so in the pic it has a symlink arrow/tag against it. They are not inserted within Custom Scenery like yours are. Remove those 2 folders from Custom Scenery, but ensure that you have as a standalone folder, Global Scenery. Also ensure that any files that maybe in the rogue Custom Scenery folder are removed from the duplicate version and placed inside the legit Custom Scenery folder.

So  you have a Custom Scenery folder inside a Custom Scenery folder, which is causing all kinds of issues.

Capture.thumb.JPG.faceae774eb355b76fd91429fb03e6f8.JPG

1 hour ago, Tim Skipper said:

I appear to  be having a similar issue, although I don't have any conflicting scenery for Stansted, I'm still getting some very odd terminal buildings with TEGB South install. I've tried re-verifying all my Orbx scenery to no avail.

scenery_packs.ini 11.9 kB · 1 download

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/50406-egss-exclusion/

Hi all,

What was the fix for this I have had this for ages ever since TES was updated, everything is updated and I have no UK2000 airports installed anywhere.

If I remove TES south EGSS looks ok, put it back not so good.

This is the only airport I have this issue with.

Cheers

a330 - 2020-02-05 17.59.15.png

a330 - 2020-02-05 18.18.09.png

Archived