ORBX Central 4.0.33 not working

What's going on? This new ORBX Central 4.0.33 is a piece of crap!! Doesn't work.  re-installed, it's now impossible to use. So how am I supposed to buy anything? Look at the screenshot. This is what I get when I open ORBX Central. Where are the menus on the left side? Now unusable. Better clean this up before MSFS2020 comes out or I'm gone.

orbx.JPG

Sorry, no luck... I removed the .json. then retarted Central, I got  this Europe page pop up, with "Migrate files" trying to load, the circle kept just going round and round, so then I went to add/remove, delected Central, then went to Downloads, clicked on Central install, and this window popped up saying Central is already running when I had uninstalled it. Can you please tell me everything I need to delete to get a completely fresh install.

1.JPG

2.JPG

10 minutes ago, onlyforbrian said:

saying Central is already running when I had uninstalled it.

Hello,

it would appear it was still running in Taskbar, having uninstalled Orbx Central, a shutdown, pause, and then a restart of your PC would have prevented that occuring.

Now check this out, I went to add/remove programs, deleted ORBX Central, then went to task Manager (CNTRL/ALT/DELETE) deleted every process that said ORBX Central. Went back to roaming, and tried to delete the ORBX folder to do a fresh install, and got this message "ORBX is Running" How can that be? I deleted it with add/remove 

3.JPG

10 minutes ago, Smudger said:

Hello,

it would appear it was still running in Taskbar, having uninstalled Orbx Central, a shutdown, pause, and then a restart of your PC would have prevented that occuring.

Thank you Smudger, that was it, forgot to look in the taskbar tray..

Archived