Orbx - AI Traffic (Commercial) North America

Raebo

Please advise if Orbx is planning to offer an AI package that incorporates North American Commercial traffic not unlike

the excellent job done for Australia 2 ?

If its coming in the near future  I will hold off buying a pay-ware package from a different supplier.

Your GA/Commercial package for Australia is brilliant IMO, and I would prefer staying loyal overall to your excellent products.

Raebo

CYEG

Yes I would agree with you that the Australia & New Zealand package is first class

and I will not use anything else flying there. Sadly I would not hold my breath for

ORBX to release anything major in this regard in the foreseeable future for 

North America and the rest of the world. Graham Eccleston from ORBX has

done a tremendous job over the years and I think he deserves a bit of a break.

If ORBX were to release a pay ware AI I would purchase it in a heart beat.

Kevin 

I would go and have a look at this thread on these forums.

If you want to have heaps of AI traffic, go to the Alpha India web site and get yourself a copy of AI Manager- One click Installer (free).

Then go to Wikipedia for the airport you are interested in and see what airlines fly into that airport, there is a list at the bottom of the page, passengers and freight,  then select those airlines from the AI Manager page.

Do that for every airport you use and soon you will have a sky full of AI traffic with realistic models.

Chris.

As Chris rightly points out, you can get a whole lot of free AI traffic from Alpha India Group using their fantastic AI Manager (AIM).

Over 700 worldwide airline packages to choose from, regularly updated schedules, detailed sounds and animations of the different aircraft and importantly, very easy to use after the initial install and set-up.

Absolutely no need for payware.

1 hour ago, F737NG said:

As Chris rightly points out, you can get a whole lot of free AI traffic from Alpha India Group using their fantastic AI Manager (AIM).

Over 700 worldwide airline packages to choose from, regularly updated schedules, detailed sounds and animations of the different aircraft and importantly, very easy to use after the initial install and set-up.

Absolutely no need for payware.

Agreed, I don’t use a well known ai traffic solution that I’ve paid for since I found out about AIG. Really good. 

Thanks for the tip!

I'm doing KLM now but it's a lot of downloading from separate resources where you need to have an account, i.e. flightsim and avsim.

And then the download takes quiet some time. Imagine, you have to do this for all airliners.

The biggest advantage of the commercial AI packages is, that they don't work with the internal AI sliders but completely outside P3D. Being outside, it means they can run on a different processor core which gains a lot of performance since the internal AI runs on the same core as P3D.

1 hour ago, bvdboomen said:

Thanks for the tip!

I'm doing KLM now but it's a lot of downloading from separate resources where you need to have an account, i.e. flightsim and avsim.

And then the download takes quiet some time. Imagine, you have to do this for all airliners.

All you need is an account for the source websites and you download the packages all at once or one by one in the manager! Downloads quite quick and I’ve seen no crazy impact on performance.. each to their own I guess! Good luck 

1 hour ago, Ridvan Celik said:

All you need is an account for the source websites

Yes I know, and I do have those accounts but to say that it's a "One click Installer", that simply isn't. Some files needed to be downloaded manually from Mediafire of all places and then point the "One click Installer" to the zip file after first closing an extra window which Mediafire opened without my permission.

Don't get me wrong, I like the software and I have my KLM AI and EHAM is packed with it but it's not as simple as it is stated.

Archived