No autogen for TEGB Central_4612_1936_LOD15.bgl

I've been thoroughly enjoying exploring Scotland in TEGB but have arrived at the area around Castle Douglas (covered by the tile Central_4612_1936_LOD15.bgl) to find there is no agn present for this tile. I've checked it in autogen annotator and there are simply no agn files present for the tile. I tried copying the tile into TEGB north to see if the autogen had ended up in the wrong area (the tile is at the border between the two regions) but get the same result.

I attach a screenshot from N54 59.14 W3 59.06 to show the boundary between the regions (TEGB North on the right).

496026447_Missingautogen.thumb.jpg.6acd46f020d6b9c3f27f4a971eb6b285.jpg

All the best,

John

Thanks,

I have seen a few duplicate lighthouses but in some cases, it has turned out that there 

are also two in the real world, presumably old and new.

This topic is now linked to where I am storing all these reports for the developer, so please

feel free to add any more findings to it. 

Hi Nick,

I've put the things I've found so far into a google earth KMZ file which I attach.

Is that an effective way for me to identify positions?

Here is the list so far. I've checked photos and the lighthouses listed should only be there once.

Duplicate lighthouses:

Bass Rock

Fidra

Corran

Isle of May

Ailsa Craig

Duplicate Bridges:

Dornoch Firth

Glasgow: Kingston and Bells bridges

I'd already pointed out the old Donaldson's school for the deaf in Edinburgh.

On final thing I noticed in Edinburgh.

The traffic there is, of course, bad at the best of times so the latest obstruction on the Waverley bridge isn't going to help at all! 

WaverleyBridge.thumb.jpg.59360225daf92693d5492ac519cd2857.jpg

Best Wishes for a good new year.

John

TEGB duplicates in Scotland.kmz

Hi Sascha.

The bridge over the Dornoch Firth is about 3 miles on a bearing of 245 from the Dornoch Airport (DOC).

I see an extrusion bridge below the custom model.

Dornoch.thumb.jpg.577b44890a689b575adcc2e522e49eb8.jpg

One other thing I've found since I made the list is another duplicate lighthouse on the Pentland Skerries (N58 41.4, W2 55.4).

The red and white one shouldn't be there.

225501400_pentlandskerries.thumb.jpg.175364fb56ef8867e00b678df7f43c00.jpg

Finally something which I'm sure I saw in someone else's post is that the Friarton bridge which carries the M90 across the Tay near Perth is missing.

(N56.38 W3.41). Not an issue if you are airborne but, trust me, you don't want to be in the tailbacks when that bridge is out of action!

Here's what it actually looks like

Perth.thumb.jpg.1883c90d1576eb4d9f07371843ce57f9.jpg

All the best,

John

Archived