FSX to Prepar 3D

perohijo

Hello guys.

I own a bunch of FSX steam edition ORBX products, and I would like to know if I can use those products on Prepar 3D. I just bought a great rig that can handle any simulator from Jetline systems, and I am thinking that if I can use the ORBX products from FSE edition will save me a ton of money. I was told that Xplane 11 has great features, so I probably will added it as well but I just don't to want to add a lot of after market add ons after I spent so much for the computer.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Hi,

Congratulations on getting a new Jetline Systems computer! You won't be disappointed.  I love my Jetline computer, and the support is really, really great.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but you should be able to install any of your ORBX purchases for FSX into P3D without a problem. For X-Plane you would have to purchase the X-Plane version.  I'll be following in your footsteps sooner or later.

Ken

21 minutes ago, Ken Q said:

Hi,

Congratulations on getting a new Jetline Systems computer! You won't be disappointed.  I love my Jetline computer, and the support is really, really great.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but you should be able to install any of your ORBX purchases for FSX into P3D without a problem. For X-Plane you would have to purchase the X-Plane version.  I'll be following in your footsteps sooner or later.

Ken

Ken is correct , enjoy your new system . Also make sure to use the new Orbx Central : https://orbxdirect.com/central

John

I am looking forward to get my new rig! It should be ready this week and I will be picking up myself (can't wait!) as the company is here in Florida and only 2 hours from me.  I'm getting a GRAVITY GTX, which I think it has everything I need to run pretty much any simulator out there today, and hopefully, it will run the new Microsoft Flight Sim smoothly as well, we'll see!

I was wondering if I have to uninstall all the ORBX sceneries installed on my current computer, or if it will be OK to leave them there. Since I haven't replace my PC since the new system came out I don't know how it works now.

Thank you for all your replies and sorry it took me a while but we still doing the moving and unpacking!

Just put in Gravity GTX to see what was, thought it was a graphics card and it came up with some Niki trainers . :lol:. But found it was a system. Think maybe next year I will be getting a new computer if I can get it past the boss :huh: that is, as with all that’s coming out like Orbx and Microsoft I will need it. Derek.

• Nick Cooper changed the title to FSX to Prepar 3D
2 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Just put in Gravity GTX to see what was, thought it was a graphics card and it came up with some Niki trainers . :lol:. But found it was a system. Think maybe next year I will be getting a new computer if I can get it past the boss :huh: that is, as with all that’s coming out like Orbx and Microsoft I will need it. Derek.

It is a brand new system and I have to say that after so many frustrations with FSX I really hope it is worth the money! I was going to built my own rig as I did before, but the truth is that I'm too busy to do it, besides, I will get support and those guys at Jetline Systems are very cool and helpful. I also waiting for the Oculus rift S to be delivered sometime in January. I'm new to VR but it will save me some money on panels. I looked at the reviews and they are pretty good.

Archived