GB South after update : all known landmarks missing

GSalden

Hello team,

Today I have installed central and bought GB C and GB N after updating GB S. Latest Libraries installed. 

I just took a look at London and while there are lots of buildings the known landmarks are missing ( eg Big Ben , Parlement etc ). This wasn't the case before updateting GB S. ( That the ground looks a bit blurry is because of the slewing )

And I also have a non working SODE. I have repaired it, un-and reinstalled it,  but no more Jetways on other developers scenery. This was still till yesterday as I have made a flight to Nice. Looking at where the addon airports data should be only LDDU is present. All others have been deleted. And as I do not have a backup form SODE it means that I have to reinstall 30+ airports... 

Help is appriciated.

Regards,

Gerard Salden

GB S London - 1.jpg

GB S London - 2.jpg

AO.jpg

LFML.jpg

LFMN.jpg

I can't reply to the SODE issue but concerning the POIs it looks like that the GB Libraries that are automatically getting installed with either TrueEarth region are missing in your setup. Which would be a first.

Let me tag @Ed Correia, he may know more about how to force the installation of the missing GB Libraries once he's awake.

Hi Nick,

I think that you have identified my issue. I do not see a GB Library entry.

When installing Central I choose to let the Orbx scenery in the P3D root.

Can you tell me where the GB Libraries are installed so I can manually activate them ?

thanks, Gerard

Very strange, I actually did a fresh install of GB South version 2 and have no folder with the "TrueEarth Great Britain Libraries".

Tried another complete uninstall and install and the same issue.

Seems my install is not downloading those libraries for some reason.

Ok. 

Logged out of central and back in , did a verify files and it started to download "TrueEarth Great Britain Libraries".

Looks like it installed a 12GB folder into my library so all is well. Will fire up the sim and check to make sure every thing is working.

Thanks Nick

Archived