Brisbane Active Runway Only

Hi all,

After putting it off for too long, I've purchased the Australia v2 package and the Brisbane International (YBBN) airport. It looks absolutely outstanding, however I have a strange issue.

When selecting Brisbane as my starting airport in free flight, I can only select 'Active Runway' for my starting point. No gates or ramps in the list. The 'active runway' point is also in the middle of one of the terminal/carpark buildings.

To add to this, FSX is telling me there is no ATC, just Brisbane Traffic. Not the biggest issue as I use VATSIM, but may be related to the lack of gates to choose from?

Hoping someone is able to help! I've uninstalled and reinstalled Brisbane and the Australia v2 package. I also have no other scenery for Brisbane that would be interferring.

Transaction ID is 5df5c00fe49d2

Thanks in Advance!

Brock

8 hours ago, BrockBarr said:

I can only select 'Active Runway' for my starting point.

Hello Brock, welcome to the forums.

It has always been a problem in FSX that it is normally required to wait a bit after selecting an airport for the runway / parking section to become active.

I find it is about 30secs after selecting the dropdown, after that time click again outside of the box and you should hear a bong, clicking on the dropdown again, it is active

Archived