Request refund for HD BUILDINGS

I don’t t know if this is the correct forum, but I was told to use the forums to request a refund for HD Buildings. Trying  to use the 4048 resolution makes PD3 run like a bad slide show on my older computer. I am using a. GTX 760 Nvidia Gpu. If this is wrong forum, please direct me to the correct one. Thanks.

sherm

Hi Sherm,

Before a Refund is considered, customers must try to Resolve any issue with the Scenery through the Forums, if a Resolution can not be obtained and the Product is not working as intended, then we look at a Refund. Please try Nick's suggestion.

7 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Perhaps he asked you to go to the forums for support?

You could try reducing your P3D v4 textures to 1024 in the settings?

This will not help at all, as this internal setting in P3D does not result in resizing of the textures but just the resolution used to display. Means: a texture with the size of 4096x4096 will be still loaded in full size and I guess this is what brings down FPS for the topic starter, as his GTX-760 is very low on VRAM.

Wasn't there once promised that with a future update for HD Buildings an option to have 1024x1024 textures will be included? There were some other users complaining about the fact that only those massive textures are available... I check if I find the thread...

EDIT: there we go

Yes, there was an update promised and no, it has not yet happened.

I am not sure how this affects the refund request, which I assume

will be dealt with by Richard.

I apologise to you for my inadequate support reply for Sherman.

At the same time, I would point out that reduced texture size will also

reduce the quality, something that Sherman finds unacceptable.

Archived