Meigs Field

I recently noticed that I lost some of the Meigs Field scenery.

basicaly the airport!

I have the from the park all the way to Navy Pier, there is a black rectangler black spot over the airport, there are some planes.

I did go to the site and it shows the scenery is installed.any suggestions?

Receipt

Orbx Simulation Systems Pty Ltd
PO BOX 413 Toowong QLD 4077 Australia
ABN 59 120 838 244

The products you ordered have been added to your account.

Your transaction ID / receipt number is 5cf84e61b28db.

KCGX Merrill C. Meigs Fieldx1$32.95 AUD

Total: $32.95 AUD
The total price includes GST for Australian customers.

© Orbx Simulation Systems 2019

18 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

Which simulator are you using please and which other Orbx products

do you have installed for that area?

I have FSX , I don't have other ORBX in that area, I  do have KORD and and Chicago City and the Meigs Field completed all the lake front and Navy Pier area.

I'm not that great when it come to the computer, Like to find , purchase and simple install scenery. I' m not sure how I lost the runway and terminals! I thought of uninstalling KCGX and reinstalling it but found it complicated, it does say the scenery is installed and update. Thank Nick for your quick reply any other info you need let me know. thank John

• 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me how uninstall KCGX from my computer? I have been without KCGX Meigs Field for 2 months, I  have tried verifying files, it says there is a communication error, I have sent copies of purchases and purchase FTX soarfly and think the best is to removed the airport from my computer . ant assistance will be greatly appreciated

John

13 minutes ago, jgiordano44 said:

After I have done that, Can it be reinstalled

John

Thank you Smuggler, I have FSX, I ,ve had Kcgx and it was fine , I lost the airport, but have this big black rectangle over it, I,ve uninstalled and   reinstalled, says it installed and up dated  but still have this black rectangle over the airport, I, been on the form to no avail . You are  the first to reply. Since ?November last year.

I am new at this forum stuff and any assistance will be greatly greatly appreciated

John

1 hour ago, jgiordano44 said:

any assistance will be greatly greatly appreciated

Hello John,

yes you can reinstall KCGX straight away.

A screenshot with the co-ordinates = Shift+Z would help to see the exact problem and location.

Nick has mentioned at post 11 there may be a problem with the product itself.

Archived