Uninstall / Reinstall issue

LesHintz

I just installed the new Northern California SD product. I selected install in the ORBX library rather than X-Plane. My C: drive is now full! Doesn't have enough space for FTX Central to run. I need to move the ORBX products to a different drive, but don't know how to uninstall the ORBX products and then reinstall to another drive. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Les

Please use Orbx Central now and not FTX Central. This can be downloaded from Orbx Direct where it says Get Central.

Once you have installed it and logged in, you will see your installed products. Click on the product you wish to uninstall and scroll down the right hand side page until you come to Options. There it will offer the option to Uninstall. I attach a pic below giving an example where i have clicked on TEGB South (grayed out) and on the right hand page shows the option to uninstall.

Capture.thumb.JPG.a67a55a409163114ffcc90a941234b4c.JPG

Receipt # 5dd0bbe5be002 

I recently purchased True Earth Northern California. I did not select to install in the X-Plane directory. I also did not realize the Library was on my C: drive which only had 20GB free. The installation then terminated. The drive is still full so I need to find out how to remove the partial install so I can then reinstall in the X-plane directory. The C: drive does not have enough space for FTX Central to even load.

Les 

Hello Les,

if you remove FTX Central as described in this topic, you should regain your free space.

After that, you might wish to use Orbx Central instead which will allow you to set both

where the installation work takes place and the location where you want to install the files.

This will easily keep all of the task off your C drive.

Archived