True Earth North America coverage map

Julio Sosa

Hello, it is a pleasure to greet you, I would like to know if you have, exist or have plans to make a coverage map of True Earth in North America to know the areas that are available or covered at this time, it would be an interesting visual aid to know the limits and the zones already covered by True Earth, would facilitate us a better control of them, very grateful.

Best regards.

Welcome to the forum Julio , the only TE products available right now are TE WA , TE OR with TE Northern Calif coming out very soon . As of right now there is no specific TE coverage map of North America . I think there next area for development is Southern Calif. Your idea of a map is one I'm sure they will implement in the future .

John

I am not aware of a coverage map being developed any time soon. The coverage of the area for each TE US region is a part of the User manual. i understand and agree with you that a coverage map that could be viewed prior to purchase would be very useful and informative to a customer. I will see  if I can get the suggestion raised.

If you go to the OrbxDirect tab at the top of this page, choose Products,  XP11, then North America under the drop-down menu and then the area you're interested in, you'll find on the selected page below the video window a link to the User Manual. Click to download, and you'll find the coverage map for that area. Keep in mind that for XP, coverage is in whole degrees of latitude and longitude.

8 hours ago, Gulfstreamtwo said:

If you go to the OrbxDirect tab at the top of this page, choose Products,  XP11, then North America under the drop-down menu and then the area you're interested in, you'll find on the selected page below the video window a link to the User Manual. Click to download, and you'll find the coverage map for that area. Keep in mind that for XP, coverage is in whole degrees of latitude and longitude.

Thanks for your guidance. i had a blind spot yesterday as I knew the user guide existed but just didn't see it on the Product page.

Archived