YBCG - incorrect ILS LOC frequency Rwy 14

Striker

When flying the ILS LOC approach into YBCG Rwy 14 on autoland in the the AS A320 and PMDG NGX 737 the aircraft touch  down well left of the runway threshold onto the taxi way. The published heading is 139 deg from REGOM - which was dialed in on both aircraft but the aircraft still wants to land left of the runway. I know YBCG is not rated for autoland Cat III approaches but the heading should still steer you to the DH at the threshold . I tried to check the ORBX YBCG afcad ILS course in ADE, but couldn't find it to open. The diagram shows the actual course flown. Could this be because of outdated Prepar3dv4.5 Navdata.

Is anyone having this ILS discrepancy at Goldcoast?

Steve

ybcgils14.jpg

Hi Doug,

111.5? Navigraph and Airservices Autralia (realworld AU publisher) both show 111.1 as the ILS/LOC frequency. 111.5 would explain why the the localizer and glideslope bar wasn't indicating a capture.

Here are the 2 reference charts I use. Curious though where did you get 111.5.

Thanks for the info I'll give that a try

Steve

airservice.jpg

jepperson.jpg

During a recent flight  I noticed that the ILS LOC frequency for Rwy 14 YBCG is incorrect. On Airservices Australia and Jeppeson Charts the frequency is shown as 111.1, however the frequency in the YBCG_ADEX_ADE_WITH_STATIC_AIRPLANES.bgl afcad is 111.5.

Perhaps a ORBX Moderator could bring it to the attention of those concerned.

Diagrams illustrate anomaly.

Steve

airservice.jpg

jepperson.jpg

YBCG CORRECT.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived