LSZS Samedan Airport texture

gwilli

After installation of Central 4 and LSZS things look nice with the exception of ground textures such as tarmac, taxiways,… and runways
(attached: screen shot ground textures @ LSZS)!

During installation of Central 4 it reordered the scenery libs. but this looks correct.

I guess for one or the other reason the textures are "missing"?

Thanks for help.

LSZSTxt.JPG

Check if you have two "ORBX Libraries" entries in your Prepar3d Addon List (accessible via main menue in the sim). I had and after removing the one where the path was pointing to the Prepar3d installation path and not the novel ORBX Library path, LSZS displayed normally.

Thanks for feedback.

I checked the entries:

FTXAA_ORBXLIBS is installed at P3Dv4 ORBX\FTX_AU\

It is the top and only entry.

Europe and all other areas seam to use the same Lib.

And I have the latest lib version

During installation of Center 4 and updating libs I did not change to outside the sim as proposed!

LSPN is presenting all textures correctly

Unfortunately also migration of libs to outside the sim did not help.

Sorry, my bad. I meant "ORBX ObjectFlow 2", not the libraries. Strange enough that I also had 2 entries, but only after the installation of LSZS? Or did I simply not realize it before? Was the second ObjectFlow 2 entry introduced when I was migrating to ORBX Central? Who knows, I am just glad that removing the ObjectFlow 2 entry inside the P3D folder and keeping only the one in the library totally fixed the issue I had with LSZS...

First, thank you very much for the support.

Info:

Yesterday I moved the scenery libs to outside P3D. But this did not help at that moment.

As proposed I checked the add-ons list and discovered that object flows 2 (of2) is listed (Note: I did not install it).

Next I disabled in add-ons the entry orbx libs as it is still pointing to the folder inside P3D and in scenery correctly to outside.

After restart the ground textures were still missing.

After the following steps things are OK:

As I already moved the libs to outside I started in central 4 to verify the lib files.

Next I installed of2 as it has an add-ons list entry and maybe therefore required for LSZS.

After restart all ground textures are present :) 

I guess that LSZS needs of2 and with this scenery libs should be outside P3D.
The only strange thing is that the libs entry at add-ons is still pointing to inside the sim.

If required the orbx lib can be disabled via the entry at add-ons!

• 2 months later...

Hello Experts

I also had  two entries for object flow and I corrected it. The ground texture is no more missing right now.

Remaining one problem is the ground texture from the top view which looks like a doubled layout. 

I attached a screenshot showing  the two added runways.

There is a second LSZS layout within the CHPRO scenery addon but I switched them to inactive and I also checked without CHPRO active.

I recognized that the runway coordinates between the LSZS stock airport and the layout from ORBX LSZS (LSZS_ADEP3_ah_p3dv4.bgl) are different.

Can you pls. investigate what could be wrong to have added runways.

Thanks in advance Roger

Double Layouts at LSZS.jpg

Hello,

the ground texture that shows in your screen shot does not seem to be that of the Orbx product.

1.jpg

If you were using system time, today you would see this against your photo scenery product, 

thus showing you where the product photo insert should be.

2.jpg

Nick

Thanks for fast replay. I am fully agree this problem is not caused by your ORBX addon but I went deep

into my P3D and did not find yet where this problem comes from.

I will make deeper investigation again.

Thanks and regards Roger

Archived