LSZS Samedan runway texture? and houses elevation

Benny

Hi, I have installed this one on a new Libraries on a new 1TB SSD, just saying.

My runway texture is not like the picture on the ORBX website, also house have elevation problem, I have verify the file and it look ok, a green V mark???
Season Summer - daytime.

New install of ORBX Central??? Did I did something wrong? No migration at all.

Thanks for some help, Ben

4QkRcHS.jpg

5dad068b35701.jpg

VfSVelV.jpg

5dad0681ae8d9.jpg

ROCZrs9.jpg

ROCZrs9.jpg

Sorry but me to stupid, I have tried but it's not working.

I can't see Objectflow in my product? And where in my product?

For now I just uninstalled from my new SSD E drive and re-installed on my C drive.

Working as it should now on the C drive.

But I would like to understand what I did wrong the first time????

Is it because I still have FTX central installed?

Ben

OF.PNG

If you have FTXC3 installed it will put ObjectFlow in your Documents/Prepar3D v4 Add-ons folder.

Then if you use Orbx Central, it will need to install ObjectFlow to a library location of your choice and not in your Documents/Prepar3D v4 Add-ons folder.

So, if you have two instances of ObjectFlow, it will not work, and if you install products with Orbx Central but not ObjectFlow from Orbx Central it will also not work.

Honestly friend, this kind of problem should not have happen with ORBX Central.. this is why people like me where afraid to merge from FTX Central...

I did it because I wanted Honolulu and LSZS but problems did occur.

Keep working because it's not perfect at all, we are NOT computer wizz, we are customers that want stuff to work simply

Keep that in mind

Ben

Thanks Benny

Is your issue resolved? I am also not a computer wizz at all, I am a common automotive technician in the aviation industry (GSE Guy) and I believe in keeping it simple and always going back to basics. For me now,  Orbx Central is very simple, and it is being developed with all the functions that the simulator community has been demanding for years. But change is hard sometimes.

10 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

I am a common automotive technician in the aviation industry

Me too Doug, your a good men. I have my own shop, my problem is resolve because like I said above I re-installed LSZS on my C main drive, not on my new drive.  It was there before  but it didn't work.

The purpose of ORBX Central is to be able to install large file on an another drive??? No? it work in some ways but ORBX Objectflow was messed up, not my problem.

I want to help... but something is wrong. Most people don't want to deal with checking or moving files.

I am not mad at all and honestly I was expecting problem with ORBX Central.. so it did happen. Not that bad, something is wrong with ORBX Objectflow , I did nothing wrong on my side, some files are missing and it's not the customer fault.

On a good note, LSZS is beautiful, making a video on it now.

Voila, Ben

8 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

No, that is not the sole purpose of Orbx Central. 

I know, but for a lot of folks that have a 500tb full, it's a nice solution.

Sleep well my Canadian friend, siming is a hobby, not life...

Just trying to solve that and help others

Ben

Archived