EGNX not displaying airport buildings

They disappeared again arrggghhhhh, but I now think I know the issue. They only appear when 2xSSAA minimum is set. My poor rig cant handle this, I usually can only run with no FX, 4xmsaa and trilinear set, and it still crashes.

As well as all the orbx stuff, I fly the PMDG 737 with active sky force 3d, so a real drainer.

guess will have to keep flying from EGSS and EGBB only then - pity.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nick

I had a complete uninstall /reinstall and when I reinstalled FTX Cental, EGNX option to reinstall wasnt available all my  other orbx products were though? Has big brother deleted this from my account?

My PC is a little old now, bought from Chill blast about 6yrs ago, i7 9500, windows 10 64bit, Nvidia GTX 970, 8GB RAM

16 hours ago, Ashbygooner said:

Hi Nick

I had a complete uninstall /reinstall and when I reinstalled FTX Cental, EGNX option to reinstall wasnt available all my  other orbx products were though? Has big brother deleted this from my account?

My PC is a little old now, bought from Chill blast about 6yrs ago, i7 9500, windows 10 64bit, Nvidia GTX 970, 8GB RAM

I think EGNX is only available to download through Orbx Central. 

Yep - thats the problem, Ive got Central all my products are there and downloaded installed ok via Orbx Central, but for some reason whilst the EGNX box is shown as purchased it says, no product available to download?? Probably fed up with me moaning..................................

• 4 weeks later...

I had understood from reading the EGNX product info is that it only required P3Dv4 for it to run, and that 4.5 was only needed for the PBR textures. Nick seems to be agreeing with this product requirement in the "Comment 10" that it only mentions P3Dv4 as the requirement, not P3Dv4.5.

Hello,

this text is there on the product page at Orbx Direct.

I asked for it to be added on 21st October, the same date as this topic and as a result of it.

It was added on the 24th October.

You can ask for a refund if you wish.

System Requirements

Minimum

Physically based rendering (PBR) requires Prepar3D Version 4.4 and above.

• 1 month later...

Archived