Just installed Leeds Bradford Airport And having problems

JG18

Hi,

Just purchase Leeds Bradford today via the Orbx Central App, and installed via Orbx Central, Now I'm having issues in games, it tells me I need to check the log folder which says.

0:03:22.950 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_EGNM_LeedsBradford/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-002.dsf:
0:03:22.950 E/SCN: Unable to locate .agp: SAM_Library/dockings/marshaller.agp
0:03:22.950 E/SCN: DSF canceled due to missing art assets, file=Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_EGNM_LeedsBradford/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-002.dsf, err=15 (dsf_ErrCanceled).
0:03:22.950 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:03:22.950 E/SYS: | There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0:03:22.950 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_EGNM_LeedsBradford/
0:03:22.950 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct.
0:03:22.950 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:03:22.950 E/SYS: | (io_dsf.cpp:695)
0:03:22.950 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:03:22.950 E/SCN: WARNING: got error on DSF load for scenery file 53, -2, Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_EGNM_LeedsBradford/

Can anyone help?

Yes, I verified Files, which brings no errors

No I haven't migrate, 

I have other airports brought from orbx, East Midlands Airport, and Innsbruck Airport, which works fine after the installs, it seems an issue only with Leeds Bradford Airport.

18 minutes ago, mauricecohen said:

This from the bit of log.txt you pasted; do you have the SAM_Library installed?

Yes, as I got addons that needs SAM_Library to work, and I tested that out.

the main concern is the airport it self as it doesn't display at all in game 

I had the same missing "marshaler" error but at EGNX - Midlands even though I had already the "Sam_Library " installed.

So I trashed the one I had installed that may be causing causing the problem and downloaded and installed the "Sam Animation Library v1.1" again. I tested it at EGNM and EGNX and everything seems to be working okay now without the error.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/49066-sam-scenery-animation-manager/

2 hours ago, JG18 said:

Yes, as I got addons that needs SAM_Library to work, and I tested that out.

the main concern is the airport it self as it doesn't display at all in game 

If it's not showing at all is it layered correctly in your scenery_packss.ini? It should be above Global Airports so you can check that and confirm back.

You could also uninstall and then reinstall and see if that resolves the issue.

2 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

If it's not showing at all is it layered correctly in your scenery_packss.ini? It should be above Global Airports so you can check that and confirm back.

You could also uninstall and then reinstall and see if that resolves the issue.

@Jon Clarke Yes I did check that, and it was above global airports, I think this is an issue with the product itself. as I've also tried the old uninstall and reinstall.

because of the below error message, there was a problem loading the scenery package.

I've looked the file exists, I tried a verify files, an uninstall and reinstall. the problem still occurs

https://prnt.sc/pllakl please click here to see photo.

1 hour ago, JG18 said:

@Jon Clarke Yes I did check that, and it was above global airports, I think this is an issue with the product itself. as I've also tried the old uninstall and reinstall.

because of the below error message, there was a problem loading the scenery package.

I've looked the file exists, I tried a verify files, an uninstall and reinstall. the problem still occurs

https://prnt.sc/pllakl please click here to see photo.

I am assuming you have got the latest OrbxLibs XP installed?

https://orbxdirect.com/support

Attach your scenerypacks ini

3 minutes ago, Jon Clarke said:

I am assuming you have got the latest OrbxLibs XP installed?

https://orbxdirect.com/support

Attach your scenerypacks ini

Correct, everything up to date, all my other airports works fine from Orbx as I  tested them, Innsbruck and East Midlands Airport, it just Leeds Bradford, hence why I'm thinking there something wrong with the files, that need investigating with the concern team, and release a fix update for it.

scenery_packs.ini

Your scenery_packs.ini was all wrong. You had all your TEGB series above Global Airports.

I have attached a rearranged one for you.

There are no other reports about the Leeds addon being faulty in any way, including my installation of it.

Try dropping the attached scenery pack into your Custom Scenery and see if that does anything.

scenery_packs.ini

Oh right, But, All the other airport from Orbx I have, seems to off worked fine, and that is the Innsbruck and East Midlands Airport.

I Had to uninstall X-Plane, due to other issues, I will give that ago, once it installed, which will be tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Vostflyer said:

As implied by Sentry11 above, you don't have the latest SAM library. I had the same problem on another (USA) airport.

sentry11 didn't say I didn't have the latest, sentry11 was suggesting to suggested to redownload the SAM library again, as I already had the latest installed! 

"I had the same missing "marshaler" error but at EGNX - Midlands even though I had already the "Sam_Library " installed.

So I trashed the one I had installed that may be causing causing the problem and downloaded and installed the "Sam Animation Library v1.1" again. I tested it at EGNM and EGNX and everything seems to be working okay now without the error."

In case all is still not OK....

I too thought I had the latest version. However, on checking the SAM library.txt file I could see that the Marshaller.agp was not present. So I went and re-downloaded the SAM library from Threshold.net (I believe) and a newer corrected version of library.txt was present. So whether a mistake was spotted and corrected without changing the version number, I don't know.

On 10/20/2019 at 12:00 PM, Jon Clarke said:

That's good. So all is OK now?

Yes,

I just reinstalled X-Plane, due to other issue, so was just testing once all my addons/ plugins are installed, and it all working correctly.

Archived