BUG REPORT KORS elevation issue

Interesting that I do not have this issue with my Orcas install, which does have the 'Runways follow terrain" option checked, and with the Washington HD pack installed. Only offering this up in the hope that it might help to track down the issue.

Will happily post any of my log files if you feel it would help.

Orcas 2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Nick Cooper changed the title to BUG REPORT KORS elevation issue
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Circling back around on this, because there has been no activity in a while now ( 2 months). Interesting that previously I did not have this issue with Orcas (see above) however now I do! I see exactly as shown by the original poster, plus I have a notable hump on the runway that wasn't there before. I have added Skagit in the past month or so, but no other additions or alterations to the general area have been made that should have triggered an elevation change at Orcas.

Was a fix for this issue ever found?

Thank you Greg. I am going to attach my current log.txt file and my current scenery_Packs.ini (formatted as txt). You can cross compare them against the ones that I  posted earlier in this thread back when Orcas was displaying properly for me. Perhaps you might see something there that might help.

Also, if I may ask, if this ends up as a patch for Orcas, while you are in the file would it be possible to reposition the main starting spot to be on the lead in line in front of the FBO instead of it's current location, as shown below. I always feel so bad blowing my exhaust across those poor people when I taxi out with the current starting position, pointing right at them as they stand there :)

993231735_OrcasParking.thumb.jpg.92e98113e88befd027329b75b4564ae8.jpgLog.txtscenery_packs.txt

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2020 at 11:30 PM, Greg Jones said:

This issue is proving to be a bit of a moving target though we're narrowing in on a possible solution.

We'll post an update when we have something.

Greg

After almost 4 months the reply is "We'll post an update when we have something." That's just perfect.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 3:19 PM, Airnews said:

Hey team - any update on this issue?

No, they don't care, I lost hope it will ever be fixed. But I'm sure one of the community admins will come up with some great excuse. Shame, I could have spent so much money on Orbx products, now all I do is mention this everywhere I can so people see how they keep selling broken airport. And not just this one.

• 4 weeks later...

So will you fix this before releasing P3D version of TE Washington or you literally just don't care? It's reported since october 2019 and you are still selling this airport in your store. I'm so disappointed, one of the best sceneries and you went downhill like this. MSFS can't come soon enough.

Archived