KORS

casper642

Just purchased KORS this morning. Airport ;looks great, BUT, NO Object/People flow. No movement of scenery sounds etc. Not sure how to enable this function. On my prepar3dV4 version there is a configure option to select object flow and sounds. In my Xplane 11 version I don't get a config option. Any ideas what I did wrong or how to get the animation going in KORS for Xplane11? Than You Walt

1 minute ago, casper642 said:

Just purchased KORS this morning. Airport ;looks great, BUT, NO Object/People flow. No movement of scenery sounds etc. Not sure how to enable this function. On my prepar3dV4 version there is a configure option to select object flow and sounds. In my Xplane 11 version I don't get a config option. Any ideas what I did wrong or how to get the animation going in KORS for Xplane11? Than You Walt

Same remark and requested help for this issue.

10 hours ago, casper642 said:

Object Flow is not part of XP. It is part of FSX/P3D

Thanks Jon. The KORS download for X-Plane is supposed to be animated too, I believe, but it's not. Wondering why. I have Prepar3dV4 and X-plane 11. KORS in P3d works fine. There was something called SAM in ORBX Central, but good ole me, I can't find it again. Happens when your 73 I guess. Still working on this. Thanks, appreciate your trying to help me.

Hi Jon, Yes there is supposed to be birds singing,  phones ringing, people moving etc. And I am not getting this in KORS for X-Plane 11. Not sure why. Must have some files located in the wrong place. Unless for sure there is not supposed to be any movement in X-Plane 11 KORS. I am thinking it's like P3d version, with the whales popping out and people moving and sounds in the back ground as in P3D. Hope maybe someone can fill us in on this. Have a great day, will wait to hear from you or others on this matter.

1 minute ago, casper642 said:

Hi Jon, Yes there is supposed to be birds singing,  phones ringing, people moving etc. And I am not getting this in KORS for X-Plane 11. Not sure why. Must have some files located in the wrong place. Unless for sure there is not supposed to be any movement in X-Plane 11 KORS. I am thinking it's like P3d version, with the whales popping out and people moving and sounds in the back ground as in P3D. Hope maybe someone can fill us in on this. Have a great day, will wait to hear from you or others on this matter.

I don't want to compare it with the P3D version because XP doesn't have all the animation attributes that Orbx helped to develop in P3D. Suffice to say, we should see birds and orcas.

Just went to the ORBX home page and looked at the KORS details and this is what they qu ote "Discover not only the airport as it appears today, but explore the entire island, with resorts, old watchtowers, animated birdlife and orcas, keen fishermen, boating and much more. "

So we should be seeing some movement in X-plane 11. 

There is no animation support in X-Plane 11, never has been. The product page description was copied from the FSX/P3D page and the reference to animations was not removed. We apologise for this omission and the reference has now been removed.

We have asked Laminar for animation support for about 2.5 years now, but as yet it has not been added.

14 minutes ago, John Venema said:

There is no animation support in X-Plane 11, never has been. The product page description was copied from the FSX/P3D page and the reference to animations was not removed. We apologise for this omission and the reference has now been removed.

We have asked Laminar for animation support for about 2.5 years now, but as yet it has not been added.

Thanks for the clarification.

Archived