TE Washington Update

paulk

Orbx Central has just done an update to this product for me, may I ask what it has updated as it doesn't seem to of fixed any errors I've reported around SEA etc?

I think it may have been in preparation for the KORS release but I may be wrong.

Also is there a readme that could be included to advise what the updates are for.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, paulk said:

I think it may have been in preparation for the KORS release but I may be wrong.

You guessed correctly, it's just a very small minor update to fix KORS and not a full patch release as we do with the major fixes.

Normally, we'd only announce a point release if it was big enough to be worth mentioning and this wasn't in this case.

1 hour ago, Tony Wroblewski said:

very small minor update

Tony, I just read this thread and went to my system to check on Central. I didn't have any updates to do there a couple of days ago when I bought Leeds, but I saw the update for WA TE and clicked on it and it is apparently an 8.2gb download. If that's a minor update . . .

6 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Tony, I just read this thread and went to my system to check on Central. I didn't have any updates to do there a couple of days ago when I bought Leeds, but I saw the update for WA TE and clicked on it and it is apparently an 8.2gb download. If that's a minor update . . .

I just updated TE WAshington it was 1GB only...

Archived