Albuquerque signage overdose

I have all the NA products installed in my P3Dv4.5 and have observed what I consider to be an excessive use of taxiway and runway signage at LABQ. It looks like all the defaualt signs and a second set are in use. Not sure if this is a P3D or an Orbx problem as I am not sure which Orbx scenery would be causing it, if any. 

2019-9-22_12-18-7-974.jpg

2019-9-22_12-18-31-722.jpg

2019-9-22_12-21-53-853.jpg

Once again St. Nick to the rescue. Thanks for the fix, Nick. I was not aware of the other older post and recent activity on it. 

All the extra signs are gone. When I installed the new scenery file after deactivating the airport in Vector, I could not get it to go to the very top of my Scenery Library. It inserted itself at number 74 and I could not move it up. I could move it down, but not up. It resides at the bottom of my addon airports including Orbx, Latin VFR, and Fly Tampa. I only use those other guys for airports that I am interested in and  Orbx doesn't offer a replacement for like Tampa, Miami, Fort Myers, Bermuda, etc.

Thanks for your help, Nick

Howard

2019-9-23_11-45-41-319.jpg

2019-9-23_11-46-9-498.jpg

Hi Folks,

Didn't I see a hint somewhere - someone was working on a KABQ ? I hope so - an area that's been neglected for a while - kind of the gateway for GA fliers (without O2) taking the southern route through the mountains... Most would probably stop at Double Eagle - anything in this area would be nice though... 

Regards,

Scott

Archived