Congratulations to the whole Orbx Team - Orbx Central is great!

craigeaglefire

Big thanks to the whole Orbx Team!

Took the plunge & installed Orbx Central v4.0.13 Fastlane (after reading User Guide), deleted FTX Central when prompted, & followed the Orbx Central Wizard (guided by all the help on these forums) & success...

(had to adjust Orbx Central settings to my liking, download newly available updates, delete Object Flow & reinstall Object Flow into my new external library, configure Aussie airports for AUV2, run Vector, & set insertion points & no migration of anything)

Particularly pleased with all the available Australian airport updates (+ other updates)...

Orbx Central has given my P3Dv4.5 Orbx catalogue a new lease of life - the P3Dv4.5 performance is excellent & scenery order seems absolutely correct...

Have been very worried about this transition to Orbx Central for a while & been closely following most of the development progress & users' comments & solutions the support staff have provided...

Had some fun bouncing around various Orbx regions & Cityscapes over different locations - all good!

Special thanks, of course, to the very talented Orbx Central development team who have communicated their progress & plans with all us Orbx'ers (& provided crucial support)...

Cheers,

craig

Yep, Orbx is special and I have practically everything it has to offer but I do wish that they'd get on with America.  I know its vast and a challenge but my photoscenery and landscapes appear flat and lack contrast compared to Orbx offerings.

Archived