Fall Colors In the Summer Florida

Cyclone1

Well tried the new version of Central on Fast Lane in hopes of the sim running normal again; no luck! Startup flight with a default aircraft at Destin Florida did not go well. First thing noticed was massive frame drop, in flyable. The next thing noted was the Fall colored trees in the Summer, knew that was not right. Anyway uninstalled Central, Global, NA LC, North and South California, Central Rockies, NA Aircraft. Global installed in P3D, everything else to 1 Library. Back to default for now. 

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

I was of the understanding that whatever season was selected you would have that season, such as flying in the winter and having snow when in reality it is Summer. My sim is displaying Fall and Summer as the same textures, pretty sure that is not right. Either way it all was uninstalled last night after a FPS issue with the new Central. I think I am entering the burn out phase for now and will check in to see what has been fixed from time to time. 

Hello,

as far as I can tell, in P3D v4 Orbx Open LC North America Florida, "Fall" starts on the 22nd September.

However, in the Orbx EU England, it starts on 1st September, even though the simulator still states that it is summer.

I think that the simulator uses astronomical seasons and Orbx regions use meteorological seasons.

It would therefore not be the sign of a problem to see the simulator saying astronomical summer, which ends on

21st September, the Autumn (Fall) Equinox, but the trees showing autumn textures because the Orbx meteorological

autumn starts on 1st September.

Either way, it does not seem to be an insurmountable problem, in the real Florida world, do the trees' leaves turn brown and fall off

in September?

Archived