Sicilian Volcano

tsmpaul

I'm currently flying from the west coast of Sicily to the south coast of Italy, then to meander my way up to the Mount Vesuvius volcano. I've just reached the east coast of Sicily and Mount Etna the Sicilian volcano is looming in the distance. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I couldn't get over how huge it felt! I'm currently visiting different volcanos around the world :)

20190830094902-1.jpg

20190830095549-1.jpg

Hi all, they're link-to-pics, click on them for a larger image. I tried other image hosting sites, but for some reason when I embed them into forum posts, the images didn't display in my browser. Most of the screenshots people are posting aren't displaying in my browser either - I just get a small black rectangle with an X in it instead. I don't know why. (That's why I ended up using Postimg). Only a few screenshots some people have posted have showed on my computer...

4 hours ago, tsmpaul said:

Hi all, they're link-to-pics, click on them for a larger image. I tried other image hosting sites, but for some reason when I embed them into forum posts, the images didn't display in my browser. Most of the screenshots people are posting aren't displaying in my browser either - I just get a small black rectangle with an X in it instead. I don't know why. (That's why I ended up using Postimg). Only a few screenshots some people have posted have showed on my computer...

Hi

Which browser are you using?

That sounds like a problem

Cheers

Carlos

4 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Hi

Which browser are you using?

That sounds like a problem

Cheers

Carlos

Hi, I'm using Edge on a Windows 10 computer. I haven't been on the forum for a few months, but I seem to recall that back then the images displayed just fine. However, I've recently installed a 'family friendly internet filter' on our router for our household, so it could be the filter that is blocking out some of the images.

6 hours ago, tsmpaul said:

Hi, I'm using Edge on a Windows 10 computer. I haven't been on the forum for a few months, but I seem to recall that back then the images displayed just fine. However, I've recently installed a 'family friendly internet filter' on our router for our household, so it could be the filter that is blocking out some of the images.

Roger that

Cheers

Archived