P3Dv4 Bowerman taxiway texture

55 minutes ago, Stewart Hobson said:

I can safely tell you that your pic does not show the Orbx freeware KHQM.  It resembles Bowerman, but it's not the Orbx version, as far as I can tell.  Do you have another version installed?

Ehm, no, only ORBX... Never installed any another (non-ORBX) scenarios in PNW region.

Here's Central and Library:

image.png

image.png

Something else is missing or not being loaded into the sim, Aleksey.  For instance, default scenery or something else located lower in your scenery library which we don't have a screenshot of, possibly?  Can we see the rest of your scenery library please?

My apologies to Aleksey.  Indeed, it had been awhile since visiting Bowerman, and memory didn't serve me well, it seems.  I'm seeing what Nick has posted, too, although admittedly, as Aleksey points out, the ground textures seem a bit "off".  But I think they've always been that way, for some reason.  Anyway, your Bowerman looks fine, Aleksey. 

8 minutes ago, Aleksey Kuzmin said:

Thank you very much! I thought there is asphalt apron in Bowerman too, so i thought there is some sort of bug or incorrect texture.

Regards,

Alex.

You're welcome!  That's not the best looking asphalt apron, though, is it?   It's as though it's a grass-textured asphalt texture.  Strange.

Hello,

it's a photo insert and for a very long time indeed, if you add a detail1.bmp that looks like grass,

such as that provided by numerous developers, free and payware, then unfortunately, a side effect

is that your tarmac and other colours will also look like grass.

The other alternative is to use the default or tarmac textures, in which case, the tarmac will look

just right but the grass can look like green gravel.

The choice is yours.:)

Archived