the Mountain

Eddy

nice vid Eddy, and very nice flying too!  8) 8) 8) 8) welcome! i think your definetely ready for the "egg beaters challenge". that's landing at the Hervey Bay  heli pontoon. check us out at

"egg beaters heaven" on this forum at the home page. (you need ORBX YHBA to do it, otherwise see some photos of others instead!)

Sean.

I'm gonna echo what everyone else has said here, that was an amazing production.

I'm gonna be a bit picky here because I'm really jealous of your stunning scenery  ;D  Don't forget to turn on your back up Attitude indicator next time  ;D and lower you RPM's to 100% too  ;D Yeah I know, I'm not kind, but what can I say  :P

But truly, I loved this video. I give you 5 *****'s too, amazing!

Great video Eddy, you really captured the detail of Darrington with the immense scale of the surrounding area.

It has also reminded me that I need to go on a tour of all the fire towers and helipads in the region.

Guest bliksimpie

that video is PHENOMENAL! one of the best heli vids I have seen, shows of Darrington in all the glory it deserves too, heck of a second post mate!

I cannot say it better...! Absolutley stunner of a Video,, Where have you been lurking all this time? Whao.. This is pretty good..!

Archived