YBRM - double models

M-Sauce

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10 Pro

Simulator:  P3Dv4.4

Screenshot:  

Issue:  Seeing double hangars on SE corner, as well as many other overlapping objects. Not sure if this is a "feature" of Central, or something messed up since updating to Australia V2.

I noticed that the Australia V2 default typical 3 files for YBRM (ADE, CVX, Objects) are not deactivated. Should the installer be deactivating them?

I have Doug, twice.

The problem is quite evident by the Bristol Hangars, where I see double hangars, and the GA ramp, where I see some static models. If I dissable the three files from the Australia V2 SCENERY Folder, then the double hangars disappear but the bristol hangars are then missing roofs.

Here is a screenshot to show the problem. This is with the Australia V2 files for Broome still active;

2019-8-11_15-19-0-317.jpg

2019-8-11_15-19-7-976.jpg

2019-8-11_15-19-21-562.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 8:58 AM, Mitchell Williamson said:

Hi!

In the control panel for YBRM, have you enabled the AUv2 Compatibility option?

Hello

There is no such option in the YBRM configure sub menu. Ran the verify files option and it comes back with a green checkmark as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

apparently not yet.

There is no Australia v2 option in the control panel.

YBRM Broome International.

Broome Airport is fine for the most part but there are mesh issues with the outer parts of the town and some of the shorelines. These will be addressed later.

Archived